Bush poll numbers plummeting; Kerry beats Bush 53-42

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiffor

And I told you "the US". What could you possibly want more?
    But in what city? Houston? San Francisco? Where exactly?!?!
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

You insane nesicent kid! For the last time how is a liberal source a reputable source?
      It's been around for a while, and it's gotten a reputation. Kind of an obvious answer

No..
      No matter how many times you repeat it, Fezzie, its not gonna make it so.

Kerry doesn't stand a chance.
      He doesn't?? LOOK AT THE POLLS. Kerry is beating Bush in ALL of them.
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Fez: liberal source? what the washington post? maybe like 20 years ago they were liberal... pffffttt...
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

It's been around for a while, and it's gotten a reputation. Kind of an obvious answer

No matter how many times you repeat it, Fezzie, its not gonna make it so.
          I said I am going to wait until the election. Even Chegitz agreed with me. It is ten months away so don't take any poll for a grain of salt.

He doesn't?? LOOK AT THE POLLS. Kerry is beating Bush in ALL of them.
          No he isn't.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Why should it be done in one city? It may very well be done on the phone, across the whole US.

As I said, the whole "margin of error" variable is something calculated after a number of variables that define the suality of the sample: size of the sample, geographic location, age, gender, social belonging, political belonging (if known) etc. The aim is that the questionees are representative of the targeted population at large.

Unless the pollers are unprofessional and decide to calculate their margin of error only based on sample's size (which is unlikely), it merely means that all the above variables have been checked and the sampled has been deemed satisfyingly representative of the American population.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
              Why should it be done in one city? It may very well be done on the phone, across the whole US.
              Okay. But who did they call exactly?

As I said, the whole "margin of error" variable is something calculated after a number of variables that define the suality of the sample: size of the sample, geographic location, age, gender, social belonging, political belonging (if known) etc. The aim is that the questionees are representative of the targeted population at large.

Unless the pollers are unprofessional and decide to calculate their margin of error only based on sample's size (which is unlikely), it merely means that all the above variables have been checked and the sampled has been deemed satisfyingly representative of the American population.
              I like to see who they called. I mean not exact names and address, lol. But I'd like to see how many republicans, democrats and independents they polled. That's why I do not take polls from a grain of salt.

Comment

I said I am going to wait until the election. Even Chegitz agreed with me. It is ten months away so don't take any poll for a grain of salt.

"Even' Chegitz

Anyway, no but if this trend continues bush WILL lose the election. Surely you can admit this?

No he isn't.

Yes he is.

Comment

"Even' Chegitz

Anyway, no but if this trend continues bush WILL lose the election. Surely you can admit this?
                  Actually I am willing to do that. But once people see the real John Kerry, the real liberal @$$hole he is, they will be turned off by him.

Yes he is.
                  No...

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

how many democrats were in the poll, etc.
                    53%

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Actually I am willing to do that. But once people see the real John Kerry, the real liberal @$$hole he is, they will be turned off by him.

Sorry Fezzie, but America has already seen what Bush is doing....He's undermining the only thing that keeps America safe now: It's status as sole superpower.
                      Do you really think they'll give that up just to keep Kerry from getting into office?

Let's hope

Comment

Sorry Fezzie, but America has already seen what Bush is doing....He's undermining the only thing that keeps America safe now: It's status as sole superpower.
                        Actually that notion is laughable and crap.

Do you really think they'll give that up just to keep Kerry from getting into office?

Let's hope
                        Kerry's a moron.

Comment

Actually that notion is laughable and crap.

Ha! The US has already proven that it can bairly engage in a war against Iraq...Imagine if they were to invade China or something....They'd be slaughtered.
                          I say "losing" because you still project the image of power. But in reality, it's LOST.

Kerry's a moron.
                          Your a moron.

Comment

Ha! The US has already proven that it can bairly engage in a war against Iraq...Imagine if they were to invade China or something....They'd be slaughtered.
                            Another stupid notion showing your lack of intelligence in this field. Go incite a rebellion in Angola or something.

Comment

You can't even defeat insurgents in a small nation of 25m.
                              Imagine trying to defeat insurgents in a nation thats even bigger than the US, with a poulation that's more than FORTY times as big?
                              Sorry Fez...you've been BEATEN

Comment

You can't even defeat insurgents in a small nation of 25m.
                                Imagine trying to defeat insurgents in a nation thats even bigger than the US, with a poulation that's more than FORTY times as big?
                                Sorry Fez...you've been BEATEN
                                You can't beat me in this topic as you are a communists. It is against the laws of the universe for that to happen. Can't even defeat insurgents in a small nation? Okay you have 5,000 insurgents. All scattered about in cells. How is it possible to defeat them all without launching a long term operation? You are such a fool.

Comment

Working...
                                X