Bush poll numbers plummeting; Kerry beats Bush 53-42

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava
    do you even watch TV? or read the newspapers? the SOTU stunk! and MTP was weak! You do realize you are the only one who thinks otherwise? I think former Reagan speechwriter Peggy Noonan put it best... "it was his worst showing post-9-11"
    sorry, I like REAL reality... not your corporate fascist fantasy land
    You need a reality check. You are too blind.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Get a grip, Fez. Your wrong. Why can't you just admit it?
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
        You need a reality check. You are too blind.
        thanks for the compliment
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
          Get a grip, Fez. Your wrong. Why can't you just admit it?
          No I'm not. I said I am going to wait until the election. Not some baseless poll based on 1,000 people (which not to mention is inadequate because it fails to mention where it was done).
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
            No I'm not. I said I am going to wait until the election. Not some baseless poll based on 1,000 people (which not to mention is inadequate because it fails to mention where it was done).
            I don't particularly like polls either... but when ALL of them say the same thing, they are usually right.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It mentions the error margin (3%) which is calculated after a number of variables, including but not limited to geographic location, so I guess it is pretty accurate.
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                I don't particularly like polls either... but when ALL of them say the same thing, they are usually right.
                They aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                  It mentions the error margin (3%) which is calculated after a number of variables, including but not limited to geographic location, so I guess it is pretty accurate.
                  I don't care what the "margin of error" is. Where was the poll done? San Francisco?

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

OMG.....Do you have no understanding of how polling is done at all?
                    Come on Fez, your more intelligent than that. I think.
                    I mean, if this was from Faux you'd have a point, but it's more reputable than that.

Get a grip.

Comment

OMG.....Do you have no understanding of how polling is done at all?
                      I mean, if this was from Faux you'd have a point, but it's more reputable than that.

Get a grip.
                      You get a damn grip. It is not reputable at all because it fails to mention where it was done, how many democrats were in the poll, etc.

You get a clue. This isn't a commie nation.

Comment

get a grip... are you blind?
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                          I don't care what the "margin of error" is. Where was the poll done?
                          Given the margin of error, I'd say "the US" on a representative sample.
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

You get a damn grip. It is not reputable at all because it fails to mention where it was done, how many democrats were in the poll, etc.
                            Oh come on Fez. It's not like they are going to even announce it.
                            But it's from a reputable source, unliek Faux. Plus, all the polls are showing the same trend. They can't all be wrong.
                            Come on Fez....admit your defeated and go away.

You get a clue. This isn't a commie nation.
                            Pravda is more credible than Faux!

Comment

Where was it done though? I am waiting for that answer

Oh come on Fez. It's not like they are going to even announce it.
                              But it's from a reputable source, unliek Faux.
                              You insane nesicent kid! For the last time how is a liberal source a reputable source?

Plus, all the polls are showing the same trend.
                              No..

They can't all be wrong.
                              Come on Fez....admit your defeated and go away.

Pravda is more credible than Faux!
                              I am not admitting anything. I am going to vote in the election and I will win a bet, that Bush will win. Kerry doesn't stand a chance. This isn't a commie nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                                Where was it done though? I am waiting for that answer
                                And I told you "the US". What could you possibly want more?

Comment

Working...
                                X