Bush poll numbers plummeting; Kerry beats Bush 53-42

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by titansfan216

"A total of 1,003 randomly selected adults were interviewed Feb 10 to 11. The margin of sampling error for the overall results is plus or minus 3 percentage points. "
    That doesn't answer my question where it was done. That's why I don't take these polls for a grain of salt.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Of course, if a poll came out saying that a democrat or a communist was losing support, you'd be the first to post it.
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd
        Of course, if a poll came out saying that a democrat or a communist was losing support, you'd be the first to post it.
        Yes and?

No seriously, I don't anymore. I don't bother looking at polls. I learnt they are faulty in nature.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Fez: what are you doing voting in my country you damn fereigner!?!?!?

Bush is toast.

However, I do predict Osama will be "magically" captured close to the election. The tinfoil hattist in me says osama's been captured and they are waiting for the election.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
            Fez: what are you doing voting in my country you damn fereigner!?!?!?
            My dad serves in the government. I am also a resident of California.

Bush is toast.
            No you democrats are toast. If you nominate Kerry you're screwed.

However, I do predict Osama will be "magically" captured close to the election. The tinfoil hattist in me says osama's been captured and they are waiting for the election.
            And atomic bombs will turn up in Iraq.

Comment

I'm not a democrat... but they are the only alternative to the evil, corrupt corporate powers that currently are squatting in Washington.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm not a democrat... but they are the only alternative to the evil, corrupt corporate powers that currently are squatting in Washington.
                yeah and I am afraid of little purple unicorns that fly around with rocket launchers. Get a grasp on reality.

Comment

yeah and I am afraid of little purple unicorns that fly around with rocket launchers.
                  dude... if there were little purple unicorns that fly around with rocket launchers, I guarantee you'd piss your pants
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Bush ought to be worried about the current polls. If a general perception develops that he's a loser, it will be hard to fight back from - especially since the media may turn on him.

He's had a bad week with his television mumblings, Powell going ape**** in that committee hearing, accusations of being AWOL, and what looks like the really stupid move of trying to question Kerry's patriotism (which might work, if not for the fact that Bush is currently being painted as a chickenhawk draft dodger).
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

dude... if there were little purple unicorns that fly around with rocket launchers, I guarantee you'd piss your pants
                      Because of the amount of laughing I would do?

Agathon, get real.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                        Apparently they won't be alone. At least according to Drudge.
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I think Rove and company know the ship is sinking... right AFTER the State of the Union (2 weeks) Bush has to go on Meet the Press. That's nearly unheard of... that SOTU was weak, and the MTP was worse.

the significance of the MTP showing right after the SOTU is that the president (historically) has a jump in approval after the SOTU... but Bush's numbers only rose slighty (well below averages for post-SOTU approval rtngs)... he didn't get his message out... and/or the public didn't buy that bull****.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I think Rove and company know the ship is sinking... right AFTER the State of the Union (2 weeks) Bush has to go on Meet the Press. That's nearly unheard of... that SOTU was weak, and the MTP was worse.
                            You are wrong... as usual..

the significance of the MTP showing right after the SOTU is that the president (historically) has a jump in approval after the SOTU... but Bush's numbers only rose slighty (well below averages for post-SOTU approval rtngs)... he didn't get his message out... and/or the public didn't buy that bull****.
                            And some inaccurate polls tell that?

You need to get a grip on reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                              You are wrong... as usual..
                              do you even watch TV? or read the newspapers? the SOTU stunk! and MTP was weak! You do realize you are the only one who thinks otherwise? I think former Reagan speechwriter Peggy Noonan put it best... "it was his worst showing post-9-11"
                              And some inaccurate polls tell that?

You need to get a grip on reality.
                              sorry, I like REAL reality... not your corporate fascist fantasy land
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

And atomic bombs will turn up in Iraq.
                                You provide no evidence, YOU PROVIDE NOTHING, and yet you want to come back to Apolyton and throw communists out of helicopters, you criminal!

Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X