No announcement yet.

Bush poll numbers plummeting; Kerry beats Bush 53-42

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why? the man is a centrist and bland as cream cheese.
    That's why he fears a Kerry presidency.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Sounds like the tail end of my sig...

I'd post a poll asking Polytubbies who they thought was more "experienced" when it came to politics, but it's against the site rules. Who do you think would win

Oh please Pax [Africanus], don't try to paint me out as a ignorant kid who plays computer games all the time - Fez - Kerry is too liberal for the US - Fez - Nobody ever died from secondhand farting - Jac de Molay - The belief that most of society is middle class is a myth - Frankychan - Since when was Sweden not part of the third world? - Fez - They are every bit as much of terrorists as Hamas. The only differnce is that Israel isn't targetting non-combatants - chegitz guevara - And you are a Nazi - Fez, to Whaleboy - In a delightfully Jewish, Marxist, libertarian, anti-patriotic, pacifist way - Whaleboy, in reply - Oh, yeah.... and I heard you were soft on terrorism too, Fezikins - joncha - You mean Saddam paying the family of suicide bombers. Not exactly the same as sponsoring suicide bombings - Urban Ranger - Leave aside the question of whether such a win should be counted because of statistical errors - Urban Ranger on the recent elections in Taiwan - If they installed a T.V. in church I'd go. Preferably 2 wide screens on the either side of the cross thingy with teh guy on it - Flafnir - You're young and impressionable, once you reach college age and learn to think critically, you might understand things better. - Sava, to me (ROFL)

Actually, your sig is becoming rather annoying to be honest.
      So if you wouldn't mind...be a and clean it up a bit.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by Saint Marcus

And you said you'd renounce your Spanish passport. Sell out.
        Troll... .00000000000000000000005/100.

Alva, his signature is a bit annoying and hard to follow I would say.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Working...
        X