This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lancer
    "Does anyone really care who their leaders have sex with, as long as it isn't children or animals?"

His WIFE maybe?

She's jut one vote, but she could sink his campaign by leaving him.

All the other wives perhaps?

Doubt it. Women tend to be Democrats, and the Dem's are willing to do anything to get rid of Bush.

Moral husbands eh?

Already vote Republican.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Why should it affect someone's political carreer at all?

This is something between his wife and him, I wonder why the voters should change their opinion on Kerry based on that.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I wonder if she's one of the women that Schwartenegger groped?

But sorry, I just can't buy into this story. Kerry is way too boring to ever get involved in a sex scandal. In fact, he's too boring to get involved in sex.

Comment

First, you're all assuming that this is true. It may very well be though.

Second, you're also assuming that Kerry will just cave in to this information and give up. Fat chance.

Third, remember, this is post-Monica. I think we've all learned that its better to have a good president who's a playa than it is to have a faithful one who's a dope.

Comment

But sorry, I just can't buy into this story. Kerry is way too boring to ever get involved in a sex scandal. In fact, he's too boring to get involved in sex.
            Hey, this might increase his alpha male sex appeal. You never know.
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Rush thinks the real source of the story is Clinton. Apparently there is bad blood between Clinton and Kerry over Clark. Clinton will not cede control of the party to Kerry -- yet.
              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Zkrib brings up a good point. It didn't hurt Ahnold, why should it hurt Kerry?
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
                  what does your mom do?
                  a lowly english teacher who refused to get him a glass of water.

They went to the same high school, where I went as well, and were quite good friends at the time. He was the graduation speaker in the late 80's early 90's, i cant recall which year. She was selected by the students to read names. During the ceremony, he told her to get him a glass of water, (note: not ask politely) which she declined to do (I think she said something to the effect of him having arms and legs) and he called her a feminazi in front of the superintendant. He phoned our house that night and apologized.

Comment

But, if this story breaks now, it could ruin Kerry who is not yet the nominee. The people are casting votes between Dean and Kerry based upon the so-called "electability" issue.
                    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Originally posted by jimmytrick
                      I guess this gets randomturn off the hook. Sorry bout his uncle.
                      Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyCracksCorn
                        First, you're all assuming that this is true. It may very well be though.

Second, you're also assuming that Kerry will just cave in to this information and give up. Fat chance.

Third, remember, this is post-Monica. I think we've all learned that its better to have a good president who's a playa than it is to have a faithful one who's a dope.
                        All of whom has learned what?

This might very well sink Kerry with the Democrats on the electability issue. This information was supposedly in Clark's hands. So, is this a move from within the party? A spite move from Clark. Certainly if this information was in Rove's hands he sits on it until after the nomination.

Very interesting.

Shades of Gary Hart.

Now, if this is true it will not hurt Kerry on the left. Nor does it affect the right, as a liberal like Kerry never gets their vote. What this does is weaken him in the swing vote.

Badly.

If there is anything to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
                          But, if this story breaks now, it could ruin Kerry who is not yet the nominee. The people are casting votes between Dean and Kerry based upon the so-called "electability" issue.
                          Yes, there are some huge primaries left, NY, Cali, Texas.

I hope that Edwards pulls it out over dean.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                              Oh, John. You know this is so much more fun.

Comment

"Zkrib brings up a good point. It didn't hurt Ahnold, why should it hurt Kerry?"

That was California though.
                                Long time member @ Apolyton
                                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                                X