Janet Jackson's Superbowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janet Jackson's Superbowl

...well, I had to kick this off somehow...

What's the fallout going to be? The FCC has to come down hard on someone, but who?

How will this impact the future of what's shown on TV?
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

I want to know if it was intentional or an accident. Last I heard, they weren't sure what Timberlake was thinking.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Bunnygrrl thought it was fake. If I missed some Janet flesh, I'm gonna be righteously pissed.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

? What happened, anyway?
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Timberlake ripped Jackson's top off at the end of their duet, exposing her boobie to the camera for a second before they cut away.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Go to the Drudge Report. NOW.

Don't forget to scroll down.

Comment

The Bible Belt is up in arms! The local news is telling how to complain to CBS.

Anybody got apic to post?
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Don't you dare. I'm not even going to link it.

Comment

I won't post a pic. I don't know what that thing is on her nipple.

But I'm 100% certain MTV planned this. Look at her outfit. Why is one breast out, and the other "in"?

Comment

That was her nipple ring, chief. She has both nipples pierced.

Oh and

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                    Titans, GO!

Comment

Okay...saw the picture on Drudge. There can be no doubt. That's not even close to being allowed on TV.
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

yes I realize it is a nipple ring. nipple rings are dumb. I'll never understand why women would ruin a beautiful part of her body with such crap.

Comment

Funniest damn thing ever.

People are going to be up-in-arms about this for weeks. What a super-****ing-ficial culture we live in.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I love it. This was great. Although I am worred about the backlash under our fundamentalist goverment. The FCC has been getting tough on profanity lately. It wouldn't surprise me if this fascist goverment tried to put a stop to live broadcasts.

I'm really pissed I missed it . I dont' like Janet Jackson. And I wasn't paying attention. All I really cared about was Kid Rock. The camera work was horrible during his song as well.

And just who is Justin Timberlake?

Comment

Statement by NFL Executive Vice President Joe Browne regarding the Super Bowl halftime show: "We were extremely disappointed by elements of the MTV-produced Halftime show. They were totally inconsistent with assurances our office was given about the show. It's unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime."
                              An MTV free half time will be a welcome change..
                              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
                              X