No announcement yet.

Should Europe Go To War With America?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a boat for Cuba in 1 hour (I knew there was something familiar with your avatar!)
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Who do you think you are, Slowwhand?
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So nuclear exchange is still an option then?
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

This is an excellent troll, on the grounds that it got people into a heated angry argument. Well done, Dashi.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Folks here will argue about anything. This is the modern replacment for the barber shop.

Minus all the hair on the floor.

Comment

People don't argue in barber shops. You're an idiot and you hate black people.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

You made baby Jesus cry.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

You're a fascist, a pagan, an idiot, an anti-semite, a dork, a n00b, a cheater, a liar, AND you hate black people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior
                    You're a fascist, a pagan, an idiot, an anti-semite, a dork, a n00b, a cheater, a liar, AND you hate black people.
                    You sir, are no gentleman!

YO MAMA!
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Methinks this thread started pretty far downhill, and yet it managed to go downhill from there.

Clearly I had nothing to do with it. *flees the scene*

Comment

Methinks this thread started pretty far downhill, and yet it managed to go downhill from there.

STOP THAT MAN!!

HIT AND RUN!!

If you don't like reality, change it! me
                        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

People don't argue in barber shops. You're an idiot and you hate black people.
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

You forgot to mention 'coward'.

Comment

I agree Dashi. Europe should invade America. I'll have to cheer for America though. I live there.

But first let me move to cali cause I live in East coast.... and if things gets worse i guess move to asia.
                              :-p

Comment

EU has two Vetos, US only one.

So in your bizzaro world vetos can be outvoted?
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X