Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boshko, your avatar...

why isnt it a squirrel anymore?

Whoa. I just watched your avatar 'transform', space. 1st time I saw that.

I think Boshko was amassing a squirrel army for some nefarious purpose, but they turned on him and now he's miffed about the whole thing.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

WOOHOO!!

Space has converted to the furrie cause with his new avatar!!
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Comment

I really ought to grow some fur to my avatar.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

and just so the dumefooks know its a wolverine not a badger

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Huh. And I thought it was a bear.

Comment

oh, enough with the damn furry cause.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL STRIVE FOR THE FURRIE CAUSE FOR THE SAKE OF POSTERITY!!!!!!!!
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                        oh, enough with the damn furry cause.

Comment

Shoot, I was hoping that that was the Xmas kangaroo from SNL.

"When my dad would win we would get all sorts of great gifts, but then one year the kangaroo won and my dad got sodomized."

"Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Working...
                          X