Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avatar Suggestions. Don't Shut This Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who the hell isn't a little preppy bastard at 13? especially as i'm intelligent. we got as many nerds, dorks, geeks, etc. in the ghetto as yall do in the suburbs. we just quite a bit tougher. if expanding my mind makes me a nerd, so be it, and such are most of my friends now as i stopped associating with the soon to be in jail.

but the point is, from 6 to 13, most males are kind of nerdy, obsessed with airplanes and ****. then you start getting involved with women and getting in street fights and so on. i know apolyton witnessed that change in me after my first girlfriend, the story of my relationship with whom, ended in me getting attacked by a gang of urban trailer trash.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
      Stop, stop...you are all pissing off kitty.

Ok....ok. Wouldn't want to piss off the Apolyton Kitty
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I got a little confused with the story of that girl you liked. could you give me the short version? Are you over her?

Comment

Yes! I got someone to declare my Avatar the Apoly Kitty!

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Ahhhhhhh yes then it has to be offical then.......**pulls out the offical Royal Apolyton dubbing rod** **puts on offical Apolyton Princess robes**

**kitty neals** I dub thee the offical Apolyton Kitty. You may now take your place in offical Apolyton Royalty...arise oh great Kitty
            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

GP:

I been over her... i think she's a stripper now...

anyway, some years ago, i got involved with this slightly older italian girl who lived out in the white ghetto of holmesburgh in philly. she cheated on me by giving head, in the alley behind her rowhome, to her abusive ex (bear in mind, we're talking 14/15 year olds here) who was an italian trailer trash bastard. i threatened him which got his 'crew' angry. a female friend of mine who lived there asked me to visit her one time but it was a set up for me to get confronted by the crew (which was over twenty guys) which attacked me and wanted me to fight them and fight their boy. after a number of blows were exchanged, i managed to calm them down enough (thanks to the help of a few of them who just wanted to scare me and wanted me to leave after they realized i had a knife on me and a few of them went off to get their own weapons) and i left. later found out this was typical **** they did to 'out-of-towners'

since then, i've been 'ghetto' to you. really, it was just that i matured and realized i had to be violent.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

No, CrazyKitty is the Apolyton Kitty.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Re: Avatar Suggestions. Don't Shut This Thread!

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  I wanted Che to replace that dogass ugly avatar of his, but with what?
                  So I looked and I thought, and I looked and I thought some more.
                  And I thought of, and found, a good replacement.
                  Needs to be resized, as it's currently 100x100.

How about this?
                  From Santana's "Havana Moon" album.

Huh? Huh? Pret-ty danged good, wouldn't you say?
                  Never happen.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
                    Yes! I got someone to declare my Avatar the Apoly Kitty!

IIRC we had a vote on whose kitty was the Apolykitty and u lost.

Tia, you have a great av, so's you better find a better one before you think of changing it.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

We need to find something new for Theben so he'll get rid of his lame anime avatar.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I almost changed it this morning.
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Use the poop moose.
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

The poop moose sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
                              Use the poop moose.
                              Yeah, that does suck. If I change it, it'll be to a cropped version of this:
                              Attached Files

Comment

x2 post

Comment

Working...
                                X