Jackson: "Little Billy was not my lover."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When was this?
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Didn't Dissident have a thread concluding it was impossible to rape a man?
      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by Jac de Molay

He's stuck in that "kid mode" where he thinks all girls are icky.
        I think you hit the proverbial nail on the head.

I don't belive that he did it. I think he's largely asexual and simply has no interest.
        Last edited by The Mad Monk; January 18, 2004, 11:29.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

(from IWS)
          Q. Did Jacko do it?

A. No, but he did do a lot of little kids
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

mrmithcelll, what do you mean? What about prison rapes?
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

You know as much as I hate to admit it Albert Speer does make somewhat of a point. If he does get convicted that will just feed into the persicution complex as well as the publicity machine that he has going on.

So......come on guys, he had to bus people in to hold up signs to proclaim his innocence? Because why? Because he thought no one would show up......as well as it feeds into his narcasistic view of himself.

A little more information then I would normally want to share but......I got thrown in jail once and I can assure you I didn't want anyone at my arraignment much less did I want to jump on the roof of a car and draw attention to myself nor did I do a dance. It's just rediculous the levels he has become willing to stoop to.
              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Er, he bused those people in? I was under the impression that the fans came of their own accord, and Jackson only brought his (considerable) entourage. Maybe I misread. Not important enough to check.

Oh, and that's not bad, Boshko, but I was thinking more along the lines of,

It's just his mother, says I am the one
                But I didn't grope her son.

Maybe we should put it to a vote though.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

It's interesting how people view MJ. I never cared for him at all, till I saw tat documentary/interview filmed last year about him. Saw it twice actually, one time in spring, once in summer, IIRC.

I dunno, I thought it was great, the man seemed nice...
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

Little Billy was not my lover.
                    It's just his mother, says I am the one
                    But I didn't grope her son.

Now thats good satire.

MJ just finished a new video shoot, right? Timing is too good for the cynic in me to trust this not being a publicity milking exercise.

Originally posted by St Leo

Britney spears ..... her music is terrible.
                    Who cares when she makes videos like 'Toxic'?
                    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Shouldn't it be "Billy Boy was not my lover" as to catch the proper cadence?

Comment

Originally posted by Uber KruX

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA AHAHAHA AHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHA AAHAHAAHAAHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHHA HA.

oh, and to think you had the balls to bring up "jungle fever" in a thread that had nothing to do with anything like it at all.

oh man. i have no idea what to think when it comes to you.

yeah I had the same reaction to Speer as you...

he reminds me of the dopes who march in support of R.Kelly outside of his court precedings.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                          Shouldn't it be "Billy Boy was not my lover" as to catch the proper cadence?
                          That would work, yes, but "Billy Boy" sounds kinda hee-hawish to me. Plus it's the name of an old and singularly irritating ditty I had to sing in elementary school music class. "Little Billy" sounds like something from a Troy McLure special, which adds to the charm, and, I think, justifies the forcing of the rhythm.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

yeah billy boy is not my lover is better... you're wrong, elok.
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                              Didn't Dissident have a thread concluding it was impossible to rape a man?

Maybe, but Dissident is a known crackpot.

I still have nightmares about Britney raping me. I wake up covered with sticky sweat.
                              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X