Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get this, Russian Girl has X-Ray Vision, Scientists Baffled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Sorry, but you seem to be talking about something that is physically impossible for the human body to perform.
    Perhaps, but only if you have a limited understanding of what we are capable of acheiving.

I'm not sure how she does it, but technically this isn't something that is so difficult. Her particular means of doing so may be beyond my understanding though, which is what I find interesting.
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

**** VJ, sorry, I didn't mean to clutter up your browsing pleasure at Apolyton!
        It's nothing personal, but when you actually need to see some trouble trying to browse the topics which aren't hoaxes of some sort...

Comment

Originally posted by monkspider

Perhaps, but only if you have a limited understanding of what we are capable of acheiving.

I'm not sure how she does it, but technically this isn't something that is so difficult. Her particular means of doing so may be beyond my understanding though, which is what I find interesting.
          I don't know. I find something comforting in the fact that some people often use the 'that's impossible because' approach rather than the 'that may be possible if' approach.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
          X