Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best ways to scare the **** out of your daughter's waiting date(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best ways to scare the **** out of your daughter's waiting date(s)

Hopefully if you're successful it will stay at singular rather than plural for quite a while, no??? So - what tips have you crazy old men to give to the up and coming parents of this Jesus Christ's third millenium? So far I vividly remember the below even from 5 years ago:

1 - Shake his hand not too tightly, but strong enough to border uncomfortable. This will have him wondering whether you're simply a sort of friendly eccentric - or planning to dose 6 gallons of kerosene and a lit match upon his timid sitting in your favorite archiebunker chair.

2 - Smile warmly and sincerely, until he does so in return. Then hold the smile at an akward length and throw in a few erratic twitches of the left eye.

3 - If it's simply a girl "friend" and she's dressed up to frequent the local rave with your young Vanessa - grab her neck hanging pacifier and firmly manhandle it like a misbehaved clitoris. This is the minimum to ensure she won't have your baby huffing roofies to unconsciousness before raping her in a Godless lesbian orgy on a skanky warehouse floor.

4 - Your collection of records is a good way to break the ice - kids these days do know who the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, or even Ziggy Stardust (were). After which - Your collection of .50 calibre softhead bullets and "School of the Americas" themed Desert Eagle silencers, is the logical progression.

5 - The word "testicle" can never be used too often in conjunction with "axe", "crushed", "tribal stew" or "bunny muffin".

Additions? I might send this out as a "FORWARD 2 UR 8 BEST FREENDS IN MALAYSIA PROPER FOR GOOD LUCK AND BONZAI KITTEN" mass e-mail with your names accompanying the contributions!
    Last edited by Zylka; January 16, 2004, 18:26.

greet them sitting on your favorite chair in your underwear

with a shotgun haning over the fireplace

jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

My wife keep saying I will spray the poor guy with paintball rounds while asking him to leave my girl alone.
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Shake his hand and tell him:

a) "When she grows up shes going to look just like her mum." (have an ugly wife)
        b) "Can you teacher that kissing with the tongue thing, she ain't to good at that."
        c) "That's a tough grip you have there spunky, are you left handed?"
        d) "I thought lezbians could get so butch."
        e) "Don't worry, we got her the special shampoo."

Monkey!!!

Comment

As per usual, the best way to unnerve people is brought to us by Skippy.

Simply follow everything you say with the phrase "as according to the prophecy."
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

That is so true, "as according to the prophecy."
            Monkey!!!

Comment

sodomize them w/ a hunting knife

Comment

"I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

from experience i can say i never had this problem with girls' parents. See, i was that type of boy that the parents loved (because of my well-mannered innocence, i guess) and so tried to fix me up with their daughters but the daughters hated me because i was so ugly. like steve urkel, but the parents liked me and im white
                  "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                  - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                  Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Pack, yes, pack, the entry hallway with Jesus stuff. To scary extremes.

Hand him a fist full of Jack Chick tracts.

Say, "We're all Christian here, what about you?"
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
                      Pack, yes, pack, the entry hallway with Jesus stuff. To scary extremes.

Hand him a fist full of Jack Chick tracts.

Say, "We're all Christian here, what about you?"
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

The movie "Bad Boy II" when they open the door to meet his daughter date. I remember one line for sure. "There will be NO ****ING TONIGHT.

Comment

It might also be fun just to go out of town for the weekend with the wife.....and staple Giant Posters o Jesus above every concievable make-out place in the House.

Afterwords, when your Daughter Asks why you put one over her tiny Single Bed, you say "Because your Mom and I did it there when you were at camp".
                          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

This is the minimum to ensure she won't have your baby huffing roofies to unconsciousness before raping her in a Godless lesbian orgy on skanky

Doesn't sound so bad to me.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Very simple. "Where are the three of us going tonight?"
                              The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                              And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                              Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                              Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                              X