Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wanna take you to a gay bar!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I wanna take you to a gay bar!




    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

  • #2


    Pekka, that's great!
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

    Comment


    • #3
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

      Comment


      • #4
        Seen it.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

        Comment


        • #5
          Some people have a little too much time on their hands, but funny.
          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

          Comment


          • #6
            Even better, frighteningly good lip-synching job:

            Last edited by Ramo; January 13, 2004, 16:49.
            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
            -Bokonon

            Comment


            • #7
              Yeah -- for instance, some others waste their time creating tastelss joke threads about communism.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

              Comment


              • #8
                Some others spend their time traking people through formus to make pointless personal attacks.

                Though I suppose being "King of the Racoons" isn't a time consuming job
                "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Patroklos
                  Some others spend their time traking people through formus to make pointless personal attacks.

                  Though I suppose being "King of the Racoons" isn't a time consuming job

                  I wasn't tracking you -- I was participating in this forum and you happened to have dropped in, and made an inviting comment.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

                  Comment


                  • #10

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Very funny but the original video for that song with many Abraham Lincolns dancing round the whitehouse with the beard, hat and various forms of fettish wear is also very funny.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Wanha! That song is catchy, though.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X