No announcement yet.

Apolyton Model UN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hearing a lot of "I'll take"s and little to no PMs with top three choices. Andy Man - I can slot you in as co-controller of UK.. this is going to be roleplaying heavy for the big five. More is expected from them then the odd, joking sentence

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
      Felch, you can be The Netherlands by default
      Hooray!!! Time to celebrate.

Of course, anytime is a time to celebrate.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

On second thought, I can't be arsed to do this. Someone else can have the dirty French.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
          I want to be France.
          So....I guess this means you aren't going to f--k up and let Algeria and Indochina go?

KH, I'll co-administer the USA with you. I call Defense Secretary and SecState.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I'll take Iran, or Somalia. I'll have to think about 'cause my mommy says dinner is done. So Im going to go ponder over it while I eat.

Comment

[/q]1945[q]

I suppose Iran and Somalia didnt exist back then huh? I'll have to think over it some more...

Comment

1945? I thought he said 1948. If it's 1945, I guess I can't do India.

Anyways, Iran certainly existed in 1945. And for past several centuries (although it was called Persia before '35).
                "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                -Bokonon

Comment

Well, 1945-1950. India is likely a go

Comment

zylka check your pms

Comment

BTW, the permanant member should be Taiwan, not China (that is, the ROC, not the PRC). China didn't take it 'till '71.
                      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                      -Bokonon

Comment

/me wanna be Libya

Comment

Talk about basic lessons in history.. So the deposed Chinese gov't in Tawain held "official" big five leadership - until 1971?

Comment

Yes. IIRC it was part of Nixon's "open up China" initiative.
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                              take it to Stories
                              Or even to Other Games
                              Smile
                              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

This would work infinetly better in Stories. People would probably be less likely to deliberately f' things up.

And I thought this would be a real Model UN, with real resolutions and debates and stuff . Oh well..
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X