No announcement yet.

caffeine - confessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have coffee on the order of one time a month though except for a fling in december before a math test, i hadn't touched the stuff since July when I had some dunkin donuts iced coffee.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The thing about Coffee is that it stops working if you have been taking it too much in your life.

My Dad has about 4 cups every morning, it doesn't wake up him up, but if he stops taking it, he will be very sleepy. But the simple fact is, if he hadn't taken coffee at all, he would have been far better off.

I don't drink coffee, I wake up instantly, and only need about 4-5 hrs sleep (which is what I get now). Coffee doesn't wake you up, it slows you down.

What do you think is gonna happen when you use that adrenaline rush all the time? You big coffee drinkers are stuck in a hard place. You THINK you are waking yourself up, but you're really just preventing yourself from getting super-tired! Your body now needs the coffee just to be normal.

I remember reading that if coffee drinkers stop drinking coffee for about 3 months, they start to see a difference in their sleeping and things feel better. Like getting your sense of smell back after quitting smoking for a while.
      be free

Comment

Oh, the site just said everything I said, I should've read that first before posting
        be free

Comment

it never waked me up

when I was young, caffeine wasn't really allowed in my family

I first started drinking coffee about 2.5 years ago

and the only caffeinated pop I like is Dr. Pepper which I have rarely

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I drink caffeine only when I need to stay awake. As long as I don't drink it too often, it's efficient.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
            X