Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Got some questions . . . . . .

Originally posted by MrFun
    How much longer can Dean remain popular in spite of the stupid things he has said??
    Hey, Fun,

Democrats haven't voted yet, but reporters have got the story: The former Vermont governor is angry, gaffe-prone and unelectable. How do they know? Republicans, and anonymous Democrats, told them so.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I never got the angry part either. He's been on my TV for ages as the governor of Vermont, and he never struck me as foul-tempered.

He's a left-wing loon like all Vermonters, but that's to his credit.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

How reputable is salon anyway?

And the fact that Dean has in fact said things he regretted one too many times, does indicate that he shoots from the hip, then backpedals later, when people call him on it.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
          How reputable is salon anyway?
          Very. They brought down Gingrich's replacement, Livingston when he was vying to become Speaker of the House. It's definately got a liberal lean, but up until recently, it had regular columns by right wingers like Howoritz an Andrew Sulivan. The also have a column called Spinsanity (though I haven't seen it recently) which skewers right and left media untruths. They're kinda the anti-Fox, in that they're liberal and truthful.

I should note, however, that Salon seems to love Dean, though they also really like Clark.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Ok, but reputable does not obligate me to automatically agree.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

No, but maybe it will get you to stop regurgitating RNC talking points and looking at the lazy media a bit more critically.

Comment

Working...
              X