Reincarnation and Beyond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ted Striker
    urban ranger you bastard i was just about to find out where the curry was, but you had to ban him
    PM him
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
        How can you consider his threads thought-provoking when he clearly hasn't put any thought into them?
        True, but some of the subject matter is thought-provoking, even if it required no actual thought from the original poster.

Besides, you have to remember, 90% of the threads around here are copy/paste garbage anyway. This is merely par for the course.
        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

You read it!!!!

That is sooo pathetic

[Troll] I bet DaShi wouldn't have read it...... [/Troll]
          I dont usually agree with the good comrade, but here I must make an exception. pathetic is a good word
          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

You read it!!!!

That is sooo pathetic

[Troll] I bet DaShi wouldn't have read it...... [/Troll]
            Why? Is it about Japan?
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
            X