A waterspout just went past my house.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No seafood for you.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

It's called, "SCUBA".
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
        No seafood for you.
        Thank God.

<-- Beef Man.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'll concede the English coast is pretty damn sad compared to our sundrenched beaches.

I went to a beach this weekend where the sand was flecked with gold dust which glinted in the afternoon sun.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

And what did you do there?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I went skin diving around the rocks and surfing on the beach - found a little hermit crab and a live cone shell and showed them to the boys.

We had a magical day.

Comment

pictures!

Comment

Didn't take the internet camera - but I do have some shots from our last trip to Depot Beach a couple of weeks ago.

That beach has kangaroos on it

Comment

Skin diving == skinny dipping?

Comment

That's right - we went nude in front of about 400 beachgoers.

Comment

That's one way to clear the beach for yourself.

Comment

yes, sunshine, warm weather, the ocean - all free, all things you don't have up there freezing your goolies off in the frozen wastes of Canada.

Comment

As a computer science student who spends 99% of his time indoors, burns incredibly easily and can't tan, and doesn't enjoy beaches -- that doesn't bother me too much.

On the other hand, we don't have annoying accidents and a penchant for not-so-subtle homo-erotia by calling our male friends "mates".

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                              As a computer science student who spends 99% of his time indoors, burns incredibly easily and can't tan, and doesn't enjoy beaches -- that doesn't bother me too much.
                              I spend a lot of time indoors, burn easily, can't tan, and don't enjoy beaches.

However, I looooove the ocean at night, sunrise and sunset, and in the fall. It's probably the best place in the world for me.

Just my personal experience.
                              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Ocean sunsets are lovely (used to live in San Fran), but I'll take a sunset over the majestic rockies over oceans any day.

Comment

Working...
                                X