Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Ready For Football - Super Bowl

The old one was almost at 500, and can be found at:

Time for a new one to continue the discusssions...

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

We still had 3 more posts to 500 at the old one .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      We still had 3 more posts to 500 at the old one .
      Deal with it...

And who else thought that St Louis going for the tie at the end of regulation instead of taking a few shots at the endzone for the victory was just the stupidest decision of all time...
      Keep on Civin'

Comment

Dumber than the Falcons having a 3-time SB winning coach as part of ownership, and not even interviewing him for the job?

Comment

Dumber than my picking the Rams and the Titans? I think not!

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Deal with it...

And who else thought that St Louis going for the tie at the end of regulation instead of taking a few shots at the endzone for the victory was just the stupidest decision of all time...
            I disagree w/ the decision. but remember bulger had launched two centerfield interceptions pretty recently. and they'd be throwing into a thick zone at the goal line.

also for imran. green bay IS and inconsistent team. so I agree w/ u.

Comment

Martz' decision at the end was very un-Martz like, but think of the backlash if it had been picked off? yikes.

Too bad lovie didn't get a HC job, as his stock has plummeted after his d's dismal performance.

And tory "big game" holt-nice drop there on that sure td in the 2nd half

Comment

Actually, I don't think there would be as much backlash if he had been picked off going for the win instead of the tie.

Pete Carroll did the exact same thing in his one loss against Cal. They had plenty of time to try and win the game, but instead ran the clock down as they were marching for the game tying field goal.

I heard it said that the run plays he chose he thought would work, but we're talking running on both 2nd and 3rd and long situations and they were already in field goal range at the time.

Of course I'm glad they messed up the strategy in USC.
                badams

Comment

Well... Indy did their thing. It was like watching a game of pinball, no defense, all offense.

And you have to like how Green Bay goes for the throat. The force a fumble, and on the next play, throw deep to the end zone... TOUCHDOWN. Packers up by 7 early.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

colts are going to roll all your azzes
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I like the way this one has started, GB TD and Philly held to a FG, just like the Indy game.

Anyone see the Limbaugh parody during the Fox pre-game show? It was but when are they going to let up on the guy?

Philly misses the FG!

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                        Well... Indy did their thing. It was like watching a game of pinball, no defense, all offense.
                        I liked one play when the Colts let the QB get loose.

The only reason they got the tackle was because the QB went down before any of the Colts DB's got ahold of him. It was hilarious to see the DB grab him after the fact.
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

And the Packers score again... 14 - 0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Madden:

BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE!!!

Comment

Patriots vs. Indianapolis?

BRING 'EM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!
                              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Working...
                              X