• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Idiot".

"Bandwagon-Junkie".

"Smeghead."
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Smeghead is insensitive to white girls who choose to act black. Sorry.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

You guys realize that wigger is just ****** with the N being replaced by a W.

How is it not ok to call a black person a ******, but it is ok to call a white person who "acts black" a wigger? Wigger is more of an insult to black people than it is to whites because it implies that they are "acting beneath" themselves.

Comment

Which, of course, is the purpose of this poll. I'm supposed to be impartial, seeing as I started it, but I'm inclined to really like "watercolored" too.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Wigger? Is that a follower of wiglaf?
            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
              Which, of course, is the purpose of this poll. I'm supposed to be impartial, seeing as I started it, but I'm inclined to really like "watercolored" too.
              I know, but I don't think white kids should be forced to redefine themselves racially just because they choose to act or talk in a certain way.

Comment

The racist undertones in this thread are alarming.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyCracksCorn
                  You guys realize that wigger is just ****** with the N being replaced by a W.

How is it not ok to call a black person a ******, but it is ok to call a white person who "acts black" a wigger? Wigger is more of an insult to black people than it is to whites because it implies that they are "acting beneath" themselves.
                  Best post yet.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                    Smeghead is insensitive to white girls who choose to act black. Sorry.

smegma

- A sebaceous secretion, especially the cheesy secretion that collects under the prepuce or around the clitoris.
                    - The soapy substance covering the skin of newborn infants.
                    - The cheesy, sebaceous matter which collects between the glans penis and the foreskin.

Nah, everyone's covered.
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

- The cheesy, sebaceous matter which collects between the glans penis and the foreskin.

Ick. Makes me glad I don't have a foreskin.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                        I have no problem with the word wigger, besides that it sounds really stupid.

Comment

Working...
                        X