No announcement yet.

How do I protect against recession?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy some farmland, at least you won't starve. But make sure it's not in Montana, Idaho, or Wyoming.

(see this thread)
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I guess I'll buy gold. We can get gold jewelery from China pretty cheap in the Philippines... Also I think they mine gold there (Phils) too, should be able to find coins.

Land is a good idea, but w/ $5000?
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        The price of diamonds is going to fall as flawless syntheitics become available. Two companies are doing this now, and it won't be long at all before significant quantities of them hit the market to make the price of them fall.

I think the point is to make realistically flawed synthetics. Flawless synthetics are what we have. Diamonds are stupid.
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
          Vote Democrats.
          ****er. Beat me to it.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
          X