X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuzzy wuzzy was a bear...or wuz he a fizzy bear? alternate title: bbq bear

Full story and more pictures

one lucky bear....

it won't let me past links to the pics, so you'll have to look at the article...

edit: added pic, thanks sb
    Last edited by Kaak; January 9, 2004, 02:52.
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

They should educate them bears about electrical power lines.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

you can't right-click, but you can still view the source code. if i knew anything about html, i'd post the pics 'ere.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

i tried to view the source 4 times...no workie for me
        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

I had no problems with the link you provided, Kaak.

Comment

Its easy if you just diable javascript.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Aren't you suppose to be gulping down tequilas??

Comment

Who says I'm not?
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Shocking (Sorry had to do it, compelled even)

Seriously wow thats one hell of a bear.

Comment

i'm really not sure what that guy is doing in the lastpicture though

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak
                      Poking it with a stick, of course.
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak
                        They are strapping the bear, in case it comes to, so it doesn't hurt the people trying to help it.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Have to say I like Page 3.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

She found her baby.
                            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
                              She found her baby.
                              So did I, on page three.

Comment

Working...
                              X