Your favorite condiment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite condiment?

what tastes so good you could eat it by itself? or what do you put on everything?
    Salt
    12.61%
    Pepper
    10.08%
    Ketchup/Catsup
    9.24%
    Mustard
    8.40%
    BBQ Sauce
    10.08%
    Hot Sauce
    10.08%
    Sweet and Sour Sauce
    4.20%
    Salsa
    10.08%
    Mayo
    3.36%
    Duck Sauce
    3.36%
    Soy Sauce
    5.88%
    Other
    10.08%
    Banana Sauce?
    2.52%
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Nothing, I eat things "as-is".

Comment

Zop, that's warped. That's called "bland".
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Lime pickle.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Isn't peanut butter considered a condiment?

And how about jelly/jam?

Cream cheese anyone?
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

dijon mustard -- especially deli style
            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Peanut butter is monkey crap.
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Peanut butter is delicious with baby carrots!!!!

Comment

MrFun eats babies.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Comment

I like a real good, flavorful, habanero sauce on just about everything.
                      "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

The tip of your penis?
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

I second that, Shogun. Dijon mustard made me a better man.

Comment

You forgot Tobasco...and no, it's not the same as Hot Sauce.

I am currently in a hot sauce mood, and have been using it almost daily. Frank's original hot sauce is still the best.

For asian food, kikkoman light soy sauce...delicious.

BBQ sauce is awesome, but a lot of brands are horrible. Jack Daniels and KC Masterpiece are best of the major brands, I find.

Salsa and chips...mmmm. Yummy.

I pretty much like them all in the right context, except for Miracle Whip. That's the foulest stuff on earth, and even the smell makes me wretch.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

for sweet condiments I love peanut butter -- I also love different types of jelly/jam

for other condiments I love:

salsa

dijon mustard

sweet and sour sauce

I never care for ketchup, nor for the plain, yellow type of mustard -- YUK!!

Comment

Working...
                              X