Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laurentius

BUT I AM!
    I'm totally hooked on the series, I have its theme song as my opening theme in windows, I'm totally depressed for missing episodes, searching amazon for its DVD and all...
    I'm a becoming gay...or just francophilia?
    Heh heh, good one Laurentius, I almost fell for it...

Soooooous... lesolæææææi!

Comment

all you furriners so desperate for American TV - which is largely crap

Face it TV is generally a vast wasteland, like the man said.

Whats worth watching
      1. The news sometimes. McNeil Lehrer is OK. Dan Rather is fun when hes making faces. And for news with entertainment value theres Fox and BBC nightly news on a local university channel.
      2. Football - American Football, of course
      3. The occasional Ken Burns special on PBS. Sometimes a good Nova special.

The rest is mainly junk - we send it to y'all as part of our conspiracy to drain your minds and take over the world (but to show we dont want hegemony we're draining our own minds at the same time)
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

French riviera, St.Tropez, french spoken by the beutiful women alone gives me the chills particularly by the american actress

*starts listening to the theme song*
        "sooooous le soleil
        et marine bleu..."

Yeah im serious, god help me Maybe its because this cute french co-worker I share my room with. Tho I decided 4 years ago to live in France if possible, intrestingly thats when they started to air the episodes here in Finland

Just how could you resist these girls?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by laurentius; January 8, 2004, 14:21.
        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

****, you really are serious about this.

Laurentius, if you're on interesting medication, please stop. If you're not on interesting medication, please begin.

Comment

Still convinced about the meds after my edit for reasons?
            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

IN the US broadcast, PBS stations are the highest quality overall, though I don't care to watch plays or concerts on TV so on several nights so some nights are not good for me.

INterestingly enough, Latin American TV does OK for itself, specially in Soaps, wich get exported.
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I'm positive. Sure the girly girlies of that show are nice and all, but until they jump out of the TV screen, assume their regular size, strip naked and start doing my university assignment, I'll remain convinced that Sous le Soleil is just about the most obnoxious show that has ever reached TV. I'm still counting on some Frenchmen to enter the thread and agree with me.

Comment

Sorry Monk, I can't agree with you.
                  I believe I had the opportunity to watch Sous le Soleil for about 20 seconds, before the urge to change channels overruled what sociological curiosity I could have. Now, it could have been any other crap series, I have trouble to know which is which
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Marx: TV is the opiate fo the masses.

Nietzsche: TV is dead.
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                    X