my pete peve again: Just because its in a book dosent give it credibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japher

Blah!!! If everything were how it should be we'd all be communist! If you want the grade do what they want. If your going to work in the real world your going to have to learn to kiss a little arse and bend over every now and then............
    Lately I have been wondering how many posts TCO can go without mentioning the word ass.

Are you taking up an infatuation with this word now, too?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I think it is you who are infatuated with the ass word or else you would never of noticed
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
        I hope there are only a handful of people in your field then.
        I'm pretty review-friendly compared to some real big-shots I know. Some of their review antics are astounding. I wouldnt actually squelch a good paper if it didnt cite me (but should have). There are other ways to get the point across, but it usually means giving the authors clues about who you are.
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          I think it is you who are infatuated with the ass word or else you would never of noticed
          damn -- caught red-handed

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
          X