You joined the military. We didn't.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
      You joined the military. We didn't.

Keep telling yourself that while they fit you for your uniform after Canada is forced to send troops in support of their overlords to the south.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

If that happened Cuba would find itself with another pretty good physicist on its hands.
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

If that happened Cuba would find itself with another pretty good physicist on its hands.
          You mean the future marshalling area for the grand armies?
          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I'll build them a few nukes to keep you away.

While I'm at it I'll grab Gitmo to build a mansion and send the hordes of suspected terrorists toward the US on leaky rafts to see how many you were right about...
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I can see where people may be a little pissed about this and I'm not sure how effective it would even be but I wouldnt protest being finger printed if I went to a foreign country as long as the process wasn't too bad..

Comment

I might be fingerprinted in 2 days when I return. I'm not sure whether Canadian F1s will be.

I will be annoyed if I am. If I had to be fingerprinted and could avoid visiting the US easily (i.e. on vacation) I would not visit the US.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Also, those entering via land borders will not be fingerprinted, FYI.
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Also, those entering via land borders will not be fingerprinted, FYI.
                    Which goes back to me questioning how effective it will actually be but you have to start somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X