Are You a Liberal? True/False

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You a Liberal? True/False

Have you ever wondered if you're really a liberal? Well, wonder no more! Just take this nifty little true/false quiz and all will be revealed!

enjoy!

1. Bush was selected, not elected...like Hitler!

2. Criminals are victims too...well unless, they steal my old Joan Baez tracks. Do you know how hard it was to get those? I'd like to kill that guy!

3. Loving America means talking about what's wrong with it incessantly and downplaying all the good things it does.

4. Howard Dean would be another great president...like Jimmy Carter!

5. Jesse Jackson is the greatest living African-American other than the first black President, Bill Clinton.

6. The French are our real allies because they love us enough to undercut our policies at every turn so we won't make any mistakes.

7. Mumia Abu-Jamal is innocent, George W. Bush is guilty!

8. I support immigration laws as long as they're not enforced!

9. Discrimination against minorities is no longer acceptable in America...unless they happen to be conservative judges waiting for confirmation from the Senate.

10. Using military force to liberate Iraq & set up a Democracy in Iraq is not justifiable on humanitarian grounds because the UN didn't approve. On the other hand, using military force to liberate Kosovo was justifiable on humanitarian grounds even though the UN didn't approve.

11. Conservatives want to pollute the environment because they love drinking dirty water and breathing filthy air.

12. Bush knew about 9/11 before it happened....yes, I'm serious! It's true, it really is...I saw it on an internet site right beside of a story about lizard people who rule the earth.

13. We should give the UN Security Council a veto over whether we use our military or not because China, France, & Russia are looking out for our best interests!

14. Jim Crow laws were a bad thing because they discriminated against people based on race and Affirmative Action is a good thing because it discriminates against people based on race.
    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

14. Jim Crow laws were a bad thing because they discriminated against people based on race and Affirmative Action is a good thing because it discriminates against people based on race.

Well, before the beatniks get their panties in a knot, affirmative action, while meaning well, does discriminate based on race. And no, it is not fair by any means. Try improving the grade school and high school educational systems in the inner cities first before catapulting unprepared kids into higher education. There I said it. And now for the unfair advantage argument...

Comment

let's get Sava out of the idiot box. He will score high.

Comment

Re: Are You a Liberal? True/False

Originally posted by Kramerman
        Have you ever wondered if you're really a liberal? Well, wonder no more! Just take this nifty little true/false quiz and all will be revealed!

enjoy!

1. Bush was selected, not elected...like Hitler!

2. Criminals are victims too...well unless, they steal my old Joan Baez tracks. Do you know how hard it was to get those? I'd like to kill that guy!

3. Loving America means talking about what's wrong with it incessantly and downplaying all the good things it does.

4. Howard Dean would be another great president...like Jimmy Carter!

5. Jesse Jackson is the greatest living African-American other than the first black President, Bill Clinton.

6. The French are our real allies because they love us enough to undercut our policies at every turn so we won't make any mistakes.

7. Mumia Abu-Jamal is innocent, George W. Bush is guilty!

8. I support immigration laws as long as they're not enforced!

9. Discrimination against minorities is no longer acceptable in America...unless they happen to be conservative judges waiting for confirmation from the Senate.

10. Using military force to liberate Iraq & set up a Democracy in Iraq is not justifiable on humanitarian grounds because the UN didn't approve. On the other hand, using military force to liberate Kosovo was justifiable on humanitarian grounds even though the UN didn't approve.

11. Conservatives want to pollute the environment because they love drinking dirty water and breathing filthy air.

12. Bush knew about 9/11 before it happened....yes, I'm serious! It's true, it really is...I saw it on an internet site right beside of a story about lizard people who rule the earth.

13. We should give the UN Security Council a veto over whether we use our military or not because China, France, & Russia are looking out for our best interests!

Comment

0/14

I'm not as scared as I was before
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Tass, you know there is no difference between 0/1, 0/14, or 0/100000000000000 right?
            Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman
              Tass, you know there is no difference between 0/1, 0/14, or 0/100000000000000 right?
              Fine.

0/10
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Comment

"3. Loving America means talking about what's wrong with it incessantly and downplaying all the good things it does."

Name one good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripledoc
                    "3. Loving America means talking about what's wrong with it incessantly and downplaying all the good things it does."

Name one good thing.
                    I would, but I'm busy loving America.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto

I would, but I'm busy loving America.

Comment

Like Sava, I'm not a liberal, I'm an independent.
                        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

MS, You take that back. You give us independents a bad name.
                          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Yeah i know Monkspider, anyone who has the good taste to like Star Wars cant be a liberal

Comment

Huh! I would have expected to score fairly high on a test of liberalism, but the only one I think might be true is Mumia vs. the Shrub. Maybe this isn't really a very good test....

Comment

Working...
                              X