Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Democrat switches to Republican party

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Man leaves right wing extremist party to join religious right wing extremist party.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

    Comment


    • #17
      Maybe its because we're not as cramped in large cities, maybe its because we don't have such a large number of immigrants
      A large portion of CA is not cramped in large cities. Though the Immiration issue is sound. CA needs to crack down on it as Texas and Arizona has, but we have too many liberal commies to bother. Besides, we let whoever wants to vote...

      As for a Dem becoming a Repub.? What does it matter? Even the Republicans are becoming to liberal for me.
      Monkey!!!

      Comment


      • #18
        Simply proof that Bush and Roves attempts to move to the center are bearing fruit. Be prepared during the next year to see moreattempts by Repubs to move even further left in order to woo what otherwise would be considered solidly Dem factions.

        Of course we can surely expect Repubs to change back the to small government party line after Novemeber. NOT!
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

        “In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by chegitz guevara


          I doubt it is. Repugs are massive pork barrelers. Before the Repugs took control of Congerss in '94, the average Dumbocrat distract recieved $35 million more in Federal prok than the average Repug district. Since the Repug take over, Repug districts now recieve $612 million more in Federal pork than Dumbocrat districts.
          Do you have any better way to talk about Republicans and Democrats without throwing around hateful slurs?
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by MrFun
            Do you have any better way to talk about Republicans and Democrats without throwing around hateful slurs?
            It's an accurate description.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

            Comment


            • #21
              No it isn't -- you just have a rabid hatred for anyone who is not a commie.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by MrFun
                No it isn't -- you just have a rabid hatred for anyone who is not a commie.
                No, I have a raid hatred for lies and corruption and cowardice.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

                Comment


                • #23
                  Same here -- but you can't lump all Republicans with the bad Republicans and you can't lump all Democrats with the bad Democrats.

                  But if deragatory stereotyping of an entire group of people based on the actions of some individuals is your thing, then there's no stopping you.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I fully support Che's freedom of expression. If only to further incriminate the communist effort.
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

                    “In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by MrFun
                      Same here -- but you can't lump all Republicans with the bad Republicans and you can't lump all Democrats with the bad Democrats.
                      I don't. I refer to Democrats and Republicans with integrety as such. They are, however, few and far between.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        whatever
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          It's not my fault if you put faith in in corrupt corporate whores. It is the unpleasant burdern of power to suffer the attentions of gadflies. Oh, poor, poor them. I'm sure they're crying all the way to their banks in the Caymans because I call them Repugs and Dumbs.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Get on the individuals' cases who have been particularly corrupt or deceiving.

                            Just as we shouldn't throw slurs against all whites because some whites are racist, don't throw slurs against entire political groups because some of their leaders are hypocritical and/or corrupt.

                            I'm not saying that you are hurting those in high power, their feelings -- I'm saying that I resent being associated through your slur. I'm a Democrat -- not a Dumbocrat.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Fun,

                              See thats the whole problem. You are a Democrat. That is your identity.

                              Folks don't look at issues but instead get their panties in a bunch anytime their identity/party is attacked.

                              I don't think any less of Che because he is a commie. Don't think I could. j/k
                              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

                              “In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I'm sure they're crying all the way to their banks in the Caymans because I call them Repugs and Dumbs.
                                I'm only offended because I have yet to get one of them fancy off shore accounts... Yet, one day I will not be so offended So, call me a Repug, I don't care.$$$
                                Monkey!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X