Never sniff old cottage cheese.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never sniff old cottage cheese.

Ok, so I have been back from eastern Iowa now for a couple of days -- all during my break, I had a container of cottage cheese in my fridge.

A few minutes ago, I opened it, and to my disgust, the um -- texture definitely looked strange. Then, I almost keeled over after I sniffed it to see how rotten it was.

I won't do that again.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

You sniffed it? Frankly, you deserve everything you get.

"Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Cottage Cheese always smells bad... maybe you should taste it
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Japher -- I foiled your plans to get me killed because I threw it out after I recovered from my one minute coma that was induced by my sniffing the damn stuff.

Comment

damn!!! Next time I plant rotten cheese in your fridge I will make sure to use oderless rotten cheese!!!
          Monkey!!!

Comment

"Don't Whiz On The Electric Fence!"
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
              damn!!! Next time I plant rotten cheese in your fridge I will make sure to use oderless rotten cheese!!!
              I don't think so buddy -- I have just made a couple calls to the gay mafia. I think you will have "visitors" to your home tonight.

Comment

Don't you remember the lessons from chemistry classes? Bring the smell with your hand to your nose; don't put your nose just over the *thing*!
                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Spores man. You got spores in your brain now.

Comment

You guys just don't realize that "sniffing the cottage cheese" is a gay euphemism...
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I don't want to know...
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                        You guys just don't realize that "sniffing the cottage cheese" is a gay euphemism...
                        WHAT??

Comment

AHAHA...when I think of vacation, Eastern Iowa is way down on my list. I lived there. I can't imagine going back while I am on a break. Maybe after I graduate.
                          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Emperor -- most of my family live in eastern Iowa, and all of my good friends live in eastern Iowa.

It's what a person makes out of life wherever they live that counts the most, in my opinion. The Quad Cities along the Mississippi River has a thriving gay community, and I had a fun, wonderful break there seeing my family (not Quad Cities area), as well as being with my friends (in the Quad Cities area).

Comment

BTW Emperor -- what part of eastern Iowa did you come from? I came from Dubuque County -- near the tri-state border of Iowa, Wisconsin, and Illinois.

Comment

Working...
                              X