When the highly intelligent people discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the highly intelligent people discuss

...there's a thread title you don't often see at Apolyton...

No, I'm talking about real smarty-pants. The kind of folks who the IQ tests measure to be in the 165+ area. Mensa's not enough - they establish little societies for the smartest 1.000.000th and so on of the people. One apparently has a discussion board.

Here's an example of a thread from there. It's about the need for eugenics.

And they say that IQ tests don't measure true intelligence. Obviously these fine and not-at-all-monkey-rapingly-insane folks need to be put in charge of every nation in the world.

Well, maybe not.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

we need a mensa of all mensas

Comment

Well the problem should be clear. high IQ doesn't mean sh!t. to improve humanity, ability to theoretical approach doesn't suffice, and high-IQ people seldomly know how t ocook a meal or how to keep their flat warm, think Jon Miller . And to improve humanity, you need to keep it alive in the first place, which requires an ability to breed. Does it ring already?

Comment

That would probably be this:

The Grail Society (1 out of 100,000,000,000)

Seems like it should be a typo, but it's not. That's right, the admission requirement for Paul Cooijmans's Grail Society is a whopping one out of 100 billion. This would be the smartest person who ever lived, and Paul's Test for Genius supposedly has the ceiling to identify this person. This is one one society that's not likely to have much political infighting.
        Of course, that's for pantywaists. What we need is a society for the people who are so smart they can shoot concentrated neuron bursts from their humongously oversized brains.
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

those societies are the outcome when people have no contact to other people apart from their own kind.

Comment

too bad those high IQers dont know how to scam, dont know how to use the system, dont know how to live, dont know how to enjoy themselves, probably dont know how to socialize and dont know how to get ahead.
            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

that's my point Law

Comment

you're all jealous.
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

have you been laid? no? next.

Comment

and i agree with you Ech
                    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Search for the loon Christopher Michael Langan to find out the true definition of intellectual ****ing...cheating on a silly IQ test...
                      All these tests measure is test-taking ability. I doubt very much that they find the elusive 'g' (general intelligence) or even if such a thing as 'general intelligence' exists.
                      "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                      "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                      "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

morons

Comment

us, sky?

Comment

No, the people on that forum.

Comment

live
                              socialize
                              What are those... things, what you're talking about?

Comment

Working...
                              X