Apolyton sure has changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton sure has changed

It has been awhile since I've been here and it sure has changed. I can remember when we had really pretty crappy forums. Anyways, for anyone who knows me, I'm living in Louisville now and am no longer doing weather, but selling cars.
    I'm really not very good at CIV3 yet, I don't play it as much as I used to play CIV2.
    Anyways, hi.
    Gregor

Hello there, you crazy bastard.

Comment

Selling cars? Used cars?

GP (now TCO) was asking for you.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Hi

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Ooooh. Another one of the old gits resurfaces.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

That Jobn Miller... he sure is wordy .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Monk, is that really your picture?
              Hey, I've gotten a little bit more sane in the last few years, you'll be happy to know.
              I sell both new and used cars. Mostly Saturns, actually.

Comment

Yes, that's Monk

Comment

That's the president of Finland, Tarja Halonen.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Way to ruin it!

Comment

Welcome back, Gregor.

Comment

Imran,
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregor
                          Monk, is that really your picture?
                          Hey, I've gotten a little bit more sane in the last few years, you'll be happy to know.
                          I sell both new and used cars. Mostly Saturns, actually.
                          You getting sane is about as unlikely as Boshko getting Republican or Spink getting laid. I sincerely hope this is only true to some extent. Throughout my late teens, I regarded you as dear family much like the people in rural parts of Spain regard the crazy aunts they keep at the attic.

Comment

Well, since we're digging up old junk (sorry Gregor, couldn't resist), look what I found in the Archives:

The deal with G-spot and other reviewers

At the time, it was the scandal. At least until Ming posted his "Don't post in this thread" thread, and started banning people who, you know, posted in it.

Comment

Ah old scandals .

Comment

Working...
                              X