Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's my "Happy Birthday" thread, you gravy-sucking pigs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Comment

ah 16 the fresh enthusiasm of youth.

Comment

he's not 16, zorbas

Comment

Happy birthday.

Interestingly enough, my birthday is on January 13th.
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
            Interestingly enough, my birthday is on January 13th.
            No, that's not remotely interesting. It's just a shameless plug.

Happy belated birthday, Laz.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

i like gravy, and i am a water boar, too.
              B♭3

Comment

Re: Where's my "Happy Birthday" thread, you gravy-sucking pigs?

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                Just because I share a date with all the DL's that the creator couln't be arsed to set a birthday for doesn't mean I don't have feelings, you ****s.

You have 35 minutes within GMT to comply or I'm going to be extra grumpy throughout 2004.

I know a guy at the V.F.W. that every day he says it's his birthday, in hopes some newbie will buy him a beer.
                He says it wherever he goes, not just at the V.F.W.

I figured you were just like him.

:dance
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

This thread is GREAT. I will be fan of the author forever
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

Arise, Lazarus, you luscious poptart- thought you might like this bit of disreputable history as a late birthday present:

(tol´eme fis´ken) (Ptolemy Physcon) , d. 116 BC, king of ancient Egypt (145-116 BC), of the Macedonian dynasty,

Ptolemy VIII Euergetes II (also known as Ptolemy VII Physcon – ‘physcon’ being paunch or fatty or gross) was one of the more morally flexible of the Macedonian dynasty that ruled Egypt- younger brother of Ptolemy VI Philometor and uncle of Ptolemy VII Neos Philopator, he was pharoah of Egypt in the interregnum when his elder brother Philometor fled to Rome. His autocratic rule proved unpopular with the Alexandrians, and they beseeched Philometor to return from his Roman exile.
                    The two brothers thereupon parcelled out their territory, with Physcon/Paunch ruling Cyreniaca, and Philometor Egypt proper.

On the death of Philometor, Physcon’s nephew assumed the throne, with Physcon’s sister-in-law/sister acting as co-regent.

Physcon married his brother’s widow, mother of the new pharoah, who was also his and his brother’s sister, and murdered his nephew at the wedding feast and assumed command.
                    Whereupon he repudiated his new wife, and whilst still legally married to her, married her daughter, who was his niece and step-daughter. So his wife and sister-in-law (and sister) also became his mother-in-law, and his niece/step daughter became his wife.

Although a despotic pharoah, he died peacefully enough, leaving the succession to his wives/widows/mother-in-law/sister/sister-in-law/niece/step-daughter to sort out.

It's a family affair.....
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                    X