X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.

You will be missed.

*Sad Day*
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Comment

HEY! I never got the second floor!!!
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Adieu, farewell earth's bliss....

the world's now but orpiment, burnt bones and iron filing, Armenian clay, borax and verdigris, and other useless nonsense of the sort.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

We have lost our lady. You'll be missed
            and your return will be expected
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

BTW I failed miserably in preserving that cuban cigar. I thought I'd bypass that advice about puting it in wooden box before puting it in the fridge and surely enough it caught frost and now I have a deep frosen Cohiba certain to poison whoever brave ever attempts to smoke it.

Comment

but isn't she married to one of our mods ?
                B♭3

Comment

Yes she is. And if you attempt to flert with her a little bit he shows up

(just joking )

Comment

so like, she's not really leaving us at all. she'll be with us through him.
                    B♭3

Comment

blah
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah...heard that one before, hell, even said it myself. See ya later!
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Although we disagree on which dolls are the best, you will be missed here.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                          X