Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Hangover

How did your New Years party go?

I had good time, maybe too fun. The usual story, drank too much, too fast and for too long. It's a miracle I survived to stand when the year changed. The not so fun part began right after that. Couldn't stand, couldn't see, was very intoxicated... and puked and puked and puked. Even after puking, I couldn't stand and see. Usually after that you feel better, but noooooooo... walking home less than 1 kilometer took almost an hour. Walking by instinct.. not seeing anything. Finally got home and passed out for a while half outside half inside and the door open. Very stupid. Fortunately I was able to stand up after hitting the ground for a while, another miracle. I can't find my boxers. I wonder what happened to them. I slept in full clothing, but they had mysteriously vanished. Maybe I was used.

Now, the hangover is not so bad as I would have assumed considering the party monster mega drinking style... But my head is made of glass now and it hurts plus the usual. How are you doing? Are you surviving?

Oh, and the mental hangover is also present. Why do you get that, even if you know you didn't do anything stupid, like some people do when they get wasted?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

another glass of water abnd hiopefully no hangover for m
    e

jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'm glad you had a good time Pekka Nothing like a good puking to start the year off right

My New Years was somewhat abbreviated. I am celebrating it next Friday night when someone special can be there with me. We will have our own celebration
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

lame, lame, lame, this years celebration has been lame. Usually I just hang out with my sisters and our friends(they all drink, I dont) but not this year. My sisters went to bed early and my friends are nowhere to be found (probably sleeping), bunch of lame asses. When I eventually get to sleep I'll dream up something less lame.

Comment

Well, to early for me to judge since I'm off to bed now....ask me again in about 8 hours.

Comment

Oh yeah some of you murricans just had it!

Sprayber, hey I never thought of it like that.. I mean, it was less than 1 AM when I started that, so that would mean I was drunk puking and wandering the streets the first hour of the year. All in all, I'd say that's a success.

I wish someone had a camera when 'the return of the warrior' was happening. It could be named 'The Return of the Warrior - When the Streets Just Are Not Enough'.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I controlled myself. I had about 9 shots of sake at the japanese retaurant but drank just enough not to puke. After that I went to a bar and drank 3 heinies and 2 jaegar shots.

I think I had a hangover during the train ride, but I felt good enough to pick up my car from my friend's house. And now Im here drink **** load of water and posting on poly how great my day was!

-I got to see the ball drop
              -I hugged random people on the street (after the 9 shots that is)
              -Went to a bar and had a lot of fun
              -My friends actually didnt get into a fight!
              -Half of the train ride was fun cause there was alot of people i knew. Until I passed out....
              -Im not feeling that bad... for how much i drank. I feel like i cheated mother nature!!! yeah!
              :-p

Comment

Zero, Nice!

Well, maybe I feel bad because I puked (outdoors) and it kind of reminded me that I'm not what I used to be!
                Or, that's my superhero body trying to protect me from getting poisoned and left me to a state where I can not defeat the bad guys.

Man, I'm glad no one robbed me or anything. I was so wasted walking home I'd been an EASY one and looked like one too. It's not that it was very likely though, but you never know.
                In da butt.

Comment

i wasnt too worried about being robbed even though i was barely walking to places. I was surrounded by irish folks from forest hills eager to get into a brawl.
                  :-p

Comment

i drank just enought to pass up a threesome in favor of getting my freinds home safely.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I sat in a great big day room and got mildly annoyed when mid-night rolled around and 40+ inmates started hooting and hollering. Oh, well, at least I'm getting paid time and a half.....
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

i drunk a lot but not to the point of not knowing what i was doing. i woke up 5 minutes ago with a huge hangover. then miracously with a soda and a melomakarono, a traditional season's sweet, it magically went away almost completely, but still the boat goes a bit left and right

Comment

I didn't get drunk, but I had certain tasks to perform...

For the most part, I failed
                          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

I think I may have hugged everyone in the pub but I somehow managed to make a pint of snakebite black last for over two hours.

Not entirely sure how I did that....

Either way, I drank enough at a mate's house to get "merry" yet by the time I actually got home at 2 a.m. I was sober. So no hangover! Yay!
                            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

i couldn't afford to go out, even in town 15 miles away (£40 for a ****ing taxi home, bastard thieves). so i went to a party, which was ok, drank a fair bit, talked to a few people, walked some 15 year old bird home, was going to go in to her house with her, but my conscience suddenly kicked in (i hate my bloody conscience), so i made my excuses, went home and went to bed. :/
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                              X