• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's faking it.

Comment

Albert Speer:

Shut up.

It's ****ing New Year's. Jon Miller and I went out to a club tonight for that. He is going to be ok. I walked him home to make sure of that. His life has not reached a bottom, his life is not on a downward spiral because he decided to have fun, something which you apparently never do. Jon is a graduate student in physics at prestigious university, which is far more then you are, so you are in no place to critcize him or call him low. If adults want to decide to go out and drink on New Year's it their own damn business. And it doesn't meant they are ****ing up their lives.

We don't need your advice, so please shut up.

Shi Huangdi
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Gee, starting a thread with the sole purpose of attacking someone.

That's real class.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

and I would warn your giurldfreind

oding on nyquil is no good

I have before

anm it messes up tyou

the tolynol is bad, and will mess up your liver, and can kill you (in that storn of dose)

but the pseudophedrine is like speed, and can kill you more quickly and easily

that waws what they were worried about when I took too much

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
            Gee, starting a thread with the sole purpose of attacking someone.

That's real class.
            well

I am a classy guiy

JOn Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Well, I think two drunk thread are more than enough so please use the one that doesn't name a member in the title.

RAH
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X