This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Losers!

What the hell are you doing on Poly when you should be ringing in the New Year!

LOSERS!

I'm making cookies and snuggling with the Bunnygrrl watching Poirot movies. Champagne at Midnight!

See ya!
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Oh the Irony is immense.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

GePap has a point.

Comment

It was new-years 14 hours ago here. So I can post on Poly now, unlike some certain commies.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Chegitz, darling, New Year is so like, last year's thing. Or this year's...or something.

Anyway, it's been simply hours since, and I'm just waiting for my spare ribs to finish steaming, so a very happy new year to anyone who hasn't already had it, and to those whoalready have. According to our friends in Wiltshire its bucketing down rain and crappy programmes are on t.v. .

Similar to Melbourne, except for the rain bit. It was forty degrees of hotness on Tuesday, and today is also sun sun sunny. Yesterday watched dolphins frolicking in the waters near a naval base, and Sunday saw a wedge tail eagle swoop on a snake. The Indian mynahs are chirping and squawking on the patio. Summer is here, and the time is right for dancing in the streets....

A very happy 2004 to all.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I'm ****in' sick as a dog you cheerful *******.

I'm ****in' dying here, this sucks.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
              I'm ****in' sick as a dog you cheerful *******.

I'm ****in' dying here, this sucks.
              I think the flu is finally getting me after two attempts even though I got a flu shot from the Army just a few months ago

Thankfully the sweet girl that will be here just in time to ring in the new year is sick to, so I wont pass anything to her
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I'm working, which is to say getting paid time and a half to post on Apolyton.
                He's got the Midas touch.
                But he touched it too much!
                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander
                  I'm working, which is to say getting paid time and a half to post on Apolyton.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Equal treatment
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                    X