Post your playlist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your playlist.

Go on, make yourself an object of ridicule to other Apolytoners!

Here's my "mellow 70s pap" playlist. It's probably the most tasteless of all my playlists (Alabama for ****'s sake) but sometimes people just need to kick back and listen to the terrible stuff that played on their local radio station when they were a kid.

edit. If you've always hated Dolly Parton, try getting hold of her version of "Shine" - kicks the pants off the other one.
    Attached Files
    Only feebs vote.

Current playlist?
    1. photek - Neptune

Yeah you can see i dont make playlists. I just double click on the folders/files.
    :-p

Comment

Re: Post your playlist.

Umm...Heres whats playing now....
      Attached Files
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

@ Tass.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

variety is the spice of life, as tass will tell you...
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

The two North Korean anthems you see ont he list I just bairly got. They are GREAT.

One of them is a video anthem from the Busan Asian Games, where the North Korean anthem was played officially for the first time in the South. The other one is just patriotic. It's so beautiful, seeing the North Korean flag just fluttering in the sky
            The Russian anthems represent my entire collection of Russian anthems, sans 4 .rm ones. They are very nice.
            My collection is about 3 times bigger than this, but I consider the Russian anthems the cream of the crop

[/Bragaboutmyanthemcollection]

Comment

I have the USSR Anthem sung by the Red Army Choir. Surely one of the finest anthems ever composed.

Almost as good as the Marsellaise.

I used to hyperlink Fez' name to it when I argued with him saying that this was the song we would play at his funeral. He would get sooo pissed.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                I have the USSR Anthem sung by the Red Army Choir. Surely one of the finest anthems ever composed.
                (Insert that damned pride smiley here)

Almost as good as the Marsellaise.

I'm not particularly fond of the Red Army version of the Russian anthem. Instead I prefer the Nadezda Babkina version. It's slow and nice
                In fact, if you have MSN ( ) I could give it to you. Perhaps you have the French anthem? I have a few, but none are very good.

Comment

Red army one sounds very strong and manly and yet not to militant. I like that one too. I feel proud to be russian when listening to it, and Im not russian! (wow the propaganda technique must be good!)

Comment

Me, use MSN? I'd sooner kiss Ayn Rand's bottom than use a Microsoft product.

You need to forego the Fascist Nazi-pig IM and use the people's instant messenger Tass.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Well you can't beat the words.

Sing to the Motherland, home of the free,
                      Bulwark of peoples in brotherhood strong.
                      O Party of Lenin, the strength of the people,
                      To Communism's triumph lead us on!
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Red army one sounds very strong and manly and yet not to militant.
                        No, the red army one sounds militant There is a modern one sung by the Russian army...Perhaps your referring to that one?
                        In my collection it's called "RUS Uberpatriotic Russian Anthem.mp3"

and use the people's instant messenger Tass.
                        And what would that be? AIM?

Comment

SPeaking of facist nazis...

Nazi germany anthem makes me wanna go play medal of honor/rtcw.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

And what would that be? AIM?

Well, Apple's AIM client.

Actually I also used to turn Fez' name into a hyperlink to the Horst Wessel Lied. He didn't think it was funny.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

Well, Apple's AIM client.

Oh yes, AOL representing the interests of all the people's

Comment

Working...
                              X