• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's all stop the spamming... or I'll be the only person having fun
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

We get the small size bubble wrap and let our cats go nuts. Scares the crap out of them.
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
        Let's all stop the spamming... or I'll be the only person having fun
        See!! SEE!!! Ming ADMITS to enjoying bannibg people!!

(btw, how does this thread say anything but "SPAM ME". Intelligent discussion about bubble wrap?!?)
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

See!! SEE!!! Ming ADMITS to enjoying bannibg people!!
          this wasn't exactly a big secret Theben...
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I know, but it's nice to catch him admitting it. It's like if Bush said, "I'm really stupid". We all know, but it'd be refreshing to hear him say it.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Fun them all!
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                But if he answers... the thread will probably be deleted with him getting restricted.
                Gah

Well, Whaleboy, I'm expecting your PM then Too bad you can't share your bubble-wrap sex wisdom with more people
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

if whaleboy's name has any relation his body weight, i don't think many people would want to share in his 'wisdom'...
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

bubblewrap is the most genius thing ever. the big bubbles and the small bubbles.
                    B♭3

Comment

140 bubbles.

Comment

Working...
                      X