No announcement yet.

I'm With Stupid 28: Have a Stupid New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #7 was counted as "yes". I almost felt like giving extra bonus points for completely grasping the idea of this game, unlike some other participants. #10 was counted as a "no", as I didn't specify what Jacko was supposed to have done, therefore the part after the comma is irrelevant. #13 was a "no".
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• damnation... an i the only gay tw*t to take these things?
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Yay! Second place!
        Pi = 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375 10582097494459230781640628620899862803482534211706 79821480865132823066470938446095505822317253594081 2848111...
        Approximately.

Comment

• Yay! Second place!

(I deliberately flunked Conquests since I can't do the next one anyway. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. Why do I post here anyway?)
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Hmmm, typo.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• WOW ! the 1st "stupid" game of the New Year and I'm in 4th !!!

Thanks kassi !
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Boshko should start the next competition now. I doubt Ecthelion will be starting one, and I also doubt IW will be since he won't be near the net for the next few months. So start the next one!!!
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Why wouldn't Ecthelion start one?

I'll make the next one if need be though...
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by Boshko
                    Why wouldn't Ecthelion start one?

I'll make the next one if need be though...
                    Why?
                    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• He might not know he won. It's possible he hasn't visited Poly since entering the contest. I'll pm him about it; in fact, it might be a good idea for the contest holder to pm the winner by default.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I can't believe I won this, I just thought I'd play some time, haven't been in half of these.

And you're right, I didn't know until you sent me PM. I can't be arsed to make one myself, so whoever jumps in...

Comment

• I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                            X