X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, which one of you is this:

come on, out with it.

Leave it to the Dutch!

Edit: Oops! Sorry confused the Dutch with the Dannish... gawd I'm sooo ashamed.

Thanks for the correction.

So... Leave it to the Dannish!
    Last edited by Wittlich; December 29, 2003, 00:18.

Comment

Danish, perchance?
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
        Leave it to the Dutch!

This is completely off topic, but this always confused me. Alot of times I see people on various sites writing god as "gawd". Now, to me, "god" and "gawd" are pronounced the same way. Maybe its my Bostonian accent, I don't know, but I always assumed this is how everyone pronouced it. And people pronounce it the same way here in Canada, so that just re-enforced

What I'm asking is, when people write "gawd", is it supposed to denote a "different" pronounciation of how they normally say "god", or is it supposed to just be a funny way of spelling it. And if its the pronounciation, what kind of people, in your mind, would say it that way? Just curious...

Comment

Thousands of men visit Cryos's three Danish donation centers, most of them students. They are paid $40.50 for each donation.

w00t! forty bucks to jack off!

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
            Leave it to the Dutch!

Thanks for the correction.

So... Leave it to the Dannish!
            I was thinking of saying hand it to the Danish...
            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

What I'm asking is, when people write "gawd", is it supposed to denote a "different" pronounciation of how they normally say "god", or is it supposed to just be a funny way of spelling it. And if its the pronounciation, what kind of people, in your mind, would say it that way? Just curious...

"Gawd" has a slightly heavier accent and longer drawl on the vowel than "God." At least, that's how I hear it.

Comment

Exactly John.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Don't the German law makers want to make sperm donors pay child support?
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I actually considered trying to become a sperm doner for cash last semester. Pity I'm going overseas, because sperm donation requires a 6 month commitment....
                    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Childless couples can browse through about 250 successful donors on Cryos' U.S. web, under Viking aliases such as Birk, Gorm, Olaf and Thor
                      AWESOME! Your father could be a Viking berzerker! Prepare for the influx of millions of Viking-Americans - Valhalla, I am coming!

I haven't participated yet, but I once recieved $80 for my semen as part of a nation-wide sperm quality test.

Comment

Wait a minute... am I understanding this correctly?

$40.50 per donation? Hypothetically you could get $600 a month! How is it financially feasable to pay that amount to so many people?

Comment

When it's said like that, you know she ain't faking.
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
                            $40.50 per donation? Hypothetically you could get $600 a month! How is it financially feasable to pay that amount to so many people?
                            The donors are selected, apparently.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

W@nking for profit!

Comment

Working...
                              X