Weirdness and Paranoia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weirdness and Paranoia

Well, I think no one really cares but it helps me to put it here in words, so I hope you don't get angry.

I'm really starting to worry, as my mom haven't replied to my e-mails in..... since 6th of dec. It's highly unusual.. no christmas, nothing.. No replies. My e-mails do get there. She also uses it for work, so she is supposed to read it every day.

Finally, after I haven't got any word even when it was christmas, I definitely got worried. I tried to call there just now, but no one answers. Also, the voice message has changed, it's not hers anymore... it's some guys voice. And it's word to word the same long message in both english and finnish. I don't understand why she would go changing it, as the guy doesn't speak very good finnish, and is obviously american. So WTF?

I'm really starting to worry, that it's some sick dude who broken in and has her hostage in the basement and changed the message so he can answer the phone and explain why she hasn't been at work or something like that.

I don't know anyones number who I could check this thing out. Tuesday it's the office hours when she answer job calls. It's freaking day over tomorrow. What if she doesn't answer then? What do I do? Should I just assume something has happened, and because I haven't been contacted by authorities or no one, it's something extremely nasty and no one knows about it? If I assume that, I ain't calling no cops, but taking a straight flight and bust in and kill every mother****er inside and I stand before these words.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Oh ****ing hell, why do I have so vivid imagination? If there's no answer by tuesday, I'll be there by tuesday night (due to different time zones) and crack some ****ing skulls.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

DUDE

If she doesn't answer tomorrow, you need to go over there NOW

I mean that's like 20 days ago since you've heard from her right?
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Yeah! But she's sometimes busy and going to Canada back and forth, and she's not available. Also we don't e-mail every day, so I wasn't worried until now I realized it. Plus, she was working on christmas for sure.

Like, if she wasn't (being a pastor), people would notice, right? It would be not acceptable to be away that day. But.. I just still get this bad feeling... I've gotten it before and it was nothing though. Is there website where you can dig out peoples cell phone numbers? I lost it so long ago, but I'd try that number now. Being a Finn, it's always answering, and I can send text message and all that, and have her calling me back ****ing ASAP. If no answer in 24 hours, that's the time I'll be truly freaking out and I don't know what to do. So, si there any websites? I know the exact address and naturally the name..
        In da butt.

Comment

Hey how about that website where I can dig up the cell phone number?
          In da butt.

Comment

No one? Please help me out here, I'm getting pretty desperate and there's no way I'm sleeping for a long time. I need to get the number, do you have those services? We have them in here, so I think you have them too.
            In da butt.

Comment

What exactly do you need?

A Canadian phone directory?
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

No, american. She has a cell phone there, and I want to get the number to it. She alwyas carries it. No matter where she is, I should be able to reach her that way, and the least she'll get back to me in 24 hours 100% or sooner. So, if I can't reach her soon from there, I'm coming over. So I need to get that number.

I know she was supposed to get someone to help her, but then again I'm not sure. So that would explain the guys voice in her answering machine. But then again, why change it? It's exactly the same message word to word. I don't understand. I can only find one explanation and that is pretty sick, and I'm getting ****ing angry just thinking about it, and there's no way I'm waiting here forever thinking about that mental image, and there's no way I'm going to be civil about it either. I'm already feeling pretty savage here. So I need that number FAST...
                In da butt.

Comment

Where in America is she staying?

Comment

Oregon.
                    In da butt.

Comment

If something happened to her, they would have contaced me right away. Or at least very soon. So, my head is just playing tricks on me, or there's really some weird things going on. I'm not waiting 48 hours. Is there no service for looking up cell phone numbers????
                      In da butt.

Comment

I'm not sure how to go about getting CELL phone numbers

You might have to go to one of those "private investigator" web sites and you can find it there. it will probably cost you though

Comment

you can always call the police in the area she's staying in and ask them to check out the place shes staying at (if you know it). Or you can fax them a picture of her and file a missing persons report. I dont want to worry you by telling you to ask the cops to find her, but it could be the easiest way if you dont have any other way to contact her.

Comment

No she's not 'staying' anywhere, she lives there. No service for cell phone numbers? wtf?

I found a christmas card to my dad, stamped 10th dec.. but that really doesn't help. Yeah, but she's not home obviously. If the cops go there, they won't bust the door in if there's no one there.

And if there is something fishy going on, I don't want cops to arrest anyone. I want to do it myself first.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Then the next best thing would either be going there yourself or hiring a P.I.

Comment

Working...
                              X