Roy D. Mercer Says He Is Gonna Whip Your A**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy D. Mercer Says He Is Gonna Whip Your A**

Some of you from around the Mid South or Southwest may have heard of Roy D Mercer before but for those that have not go to this site and and click on the telephone. If you click on the buttons you will get some samples of this guy. He is a creation of a Tulsa radio station. Kind of like the Jerky Boys I guess but in a distinctly Redneck style. There are tons of his stuff to be downloaded. Get them and share with your friends.

Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

What, no one likes Redneck humor
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

spray, i'm from the south and first heard him a couple years ago. you're right, it's freakin hiliarious...
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak
        spray, i'm from the south and first heard him a couple years ago. you're right, it's freakin hiliarious...
        He gets people so pissed off at him.

Comment

i'm a yank and I also heard of him some two or three years ago. are yall also familiar with the arnold schwartzeneggar things?
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I thought you meant "Merciless" Ray Mercer.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
              i'm a yank and I also heard of him some two or three years ago. are yall also familiar with the arnold schwartzeneggar things?
              I havent heard that.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                I thought you meant "Merciless" Ray Mercer.
                Come on man, you would get a kick out of the roy mercer

Comment

I havent heard that.

Too bad...
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

You think those are prank calls...

Or this loon
                    Last edited by Agathon; December 28, 2003, 13:01.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                    X