No announcement yet.

Expired Bacon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know; did Ramo take out the trash yet? There may yet be hope.
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• If he's a typical student he won't take it out for 3 more weeks...
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• If you've got a strong stomach, nothing should faze you.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• damn, it's been 2 days already.
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• About 45 hours..Ming was feeling generous..
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Ming must be getting soft in his old age.

Comment

• You been talking to his wife?
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• I only met her once.

OTOH, it could also be that he enjoys banning you so much he couldn't wait to let you come back so he could do it again.

Comment

• Bacon!!! Focus on the Bacon people!!
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Face it man, it's dead!
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I might have a bacon butty for tea. Lots of brown sauce.
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
                          Bacon!!! Focus on the Bacon people!!
                          Can't help it, I've got OADD (online attention deficit-disorder).

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                            His analysis was closer than yours.

btw, I also thought 'homo-gay' was supposed to mock homophobes. It's like a double-negative (or positive, if you want that outlook ), so it's like saying "that's hetero/straight".
                            His analysis wasn't even CLOSE

He was making up Urban Legends from the meat factory
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                            X