Expired Bacon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as far as sell by dates...

I once used half&half in my tea that was a month and a half past the sell by date, it tasted funny but hey, better then tea without cream.

Comment

Are you out of your mind??????
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Bacon expeiration will be based on the earliest it might go rancid, not bacterial comtamination. Almost no bacteria will grow in bacon except Staphylococcus Aurae, which tolerate high slat levels. Racid (oxidized fat) is not a real health concern, its just disgusting. If bacon has started to go racid, you would have no doubt about the smell. It usually triggers a strong gag response.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Are you out of your mind??????

whats wrong with cream in your tea!? stinking brit.

Comment

Originally posted by Park Avenue
            Sell by dates are for ******s. Eat it.
            Stewart, aren't these one-liners taking precious time out of your busy schedule of not getting laid and having no friends? Perhaps you should run along now and drink yourself unconscious, a state most people prefer you in.
            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Perhaps you should run along now and drink yourself unconscious
              Look who's talking.

Yeap yeap, you can eat stuff usually a bit after the "best before" -dates, but if it's meat and has been extra one month in the refrigerator...

Dude

what are you thinking

throw that **** out

you shouldn't even be asking this question
              I agree with this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ

Look who's talking.
                The difference being that when I'm unconcious the quality of conversation usually drops. With Stew, the inverse is true.
                Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Someone's cage has been rattled.

You best go check the use by dates on your nail varnishes.
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

you guys

Ramo, dive in that bin and eat it

Comment

In case you haven't noticed Stewart, I do seriously dislike you. While I usually let your homophobic ****wittery fly by, I'm not in the mood for it today. I sincerily hope something very very heavy hits you about the head repeatedly.
                      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

that is the bacon, not the bin, and tea is not tea when it's contaminated with cream

Comment

Starchild, it wasn't a seriously homophobic comment. Us normal people on the continent say things like that all the time, without necessarily being homophobic...

Does it make me homophobic to say "that's for ******s"? I know strictly it does, but with common sense?

Comment

In case you haven't noticed Stewart, I do seriously dislike you. While I usually let your homophobic ****wittery fly by, I'm not in the mood for it today. I sincerily hope something very very heavy hits you about the head repeatedly.
                            Aww, don't get angry because of someone like PA...

Remember the possibility to use /ignore

Comment

With common sense it still makes it a homophobic comment. Jesus, its a person known for his anti-gay views making a dismissive comment toward an entire group using a known inflammatory derogatory word. You wonder why I'm pissed off?
                              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

and tea is not tea when it's contaminated with cream
                                I know, its drinkable.

Comment

Working...
                                X