Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lay your money down and guess the future!! How long will Azazel actually stay away??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lay your money down and guess the future!! How long will Azazel actually stay away??

I'm betting 2 months.... if he actually leaves, that is...

Comment

Ha! A week at most.
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

i'll put my money on january 18th.
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

He'll be back they always come back
          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Even TCO, who always complains about how much he doesn't respect us.

Comment

A week and a half.

Comment

So why exactly is he leaving besides no one cares GEEEZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEE if we all left because no one cared there'd be no one here Silly little git!
                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Well it may be because he got called up to the Israeli army for his mandatory service... in that case... more than a week .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

This seems Seinfeld-like...

I'll wager three months
                    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

2 days
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

7th January
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Hmmmm.... just continue it here:

Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X