No announcement yet.

Christmas day bombings in Tel Aviv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sad It really brings down the spirit of the season when there are people out there who resort to such awful atrocities to carry out their political messages.

Let's keep in mind, though, that terrorists are not representative of all Palestinians...thank God...
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Let's keep in mind, though, that terrorists are not representative of all Palestinians...thank God...
      opinion polls say otherwise.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by orange

Unfortunately, this is questionable.

Comment

Islamic extremists also tried to blow up a UN building in Kabul, Afghanistan & terrorists tried to attack the German embassy in Baghdad. It looks like Germany's anti-war stance sure helped protect them from Islamic attacks.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm getting the feeling that Pakistani president will soon have to move everywhere in a tank...
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Yeah, this was what, the second assassination attempt in two weeks?
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Indeed. Democracy fundamentalist-style, just shoot the president.
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                X