Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Dream

Weird dream threads again..

So I can remember from suddenly being at a cruise boat with my class mates from highschool. It's all good and fun, until something happens and we all run, panic all over. Nothing dramatic though. Then I run into Shannon Doherty, who I don't find incredibly hot, but she's decent ok. She says there's someone after her, and I say 'I'll protect you, if you take care of me first'. I'm such a gentleman!

So we get into her room, and she goes to bed, naked, and what do I do? I just slap her butt. That's it. Nothing else interests me but slapping it. Then she kind of gets bored and is like it's over, but I'm like 'no baby, you haven't given me anything yet' and she's like 'well do you want it or not? You just slap butt'. I go 'yeah I want it come here' and what do I do? I start slapping her butt again and laugh my ass off. I tricked her!!!!!!! At the same time the TV is on, and there's surprisingly '10 years ago and how do they look now!' show, feautring Shannon! She looked exactly the same to me, and I was 'well that's definitely freaky'. Then the psycho enters the room of butt slapping, the one I'm suppose to beat.

But it's a small small guy, with definitely psycho face. I'm thinking this little bastard is going to jump on me, and go all hyperactive and bite and stab and do that kind of routine and I don't feel up to it. So I just leave and Shannon yells 'you were supposed to protect me!' 'Yeah, but I didn't get any, so it's not like you did your part!'.. what a gentleman!

It ends with me on harley davidson, doing a drive by to me old sports teacher, which I don't get because I liked him in real life. I missed, drove next to him and he asked me if I shot him and I said sure I shot him, and then we started the class.

Weird, huh?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

The part where you don't get it on with Shannon Doherty is bizarre and frightening.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Oh you mean when she's ready and asks that if I'm ready and willing, I trick her and just slap her butt?

To be more accurate, it's not slapping as in spanking.
      It was more like slapping and being a butt scientists, seeing how it moves and what happens when you slap in different styles.. not spanking.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Stefu, you should be wary of judging other people's dreams. I seem to recall you dreamt something along the lines of young men doing gymnastics. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some cigars, bananas and keys being inserted into locks, too.

Comment

In any case, what makes this a Christmas dream? A Christmas dream is one where you kill Santa Claus and feast on his entrails in an orgy of blood and gore.

...or something like that. Probably involving Santa Claus.
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Monk,
            In da butt.

Comment

Thanks Pekka, but what's with Stefu not replying at all? Perhaps the ragamuffin turned to the sauna to fulfil his dreams.

Comment

I speak nothing of your scurrilous propaganda. I merely wish to know where you keep your sticky Stefu-folder.

Comment

goddamn it, pekka, where the **** did this come from?!
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

From deep.. deep inside my brain! I don't know man.. I'm still trying to decide if it was 'fun' dream or am I in trouble.
                    In da butt.

Comment

This is just because Azazel is so interested, one more detail. At point where she was ready to give up on me and tired, kind of sleepy, I raised her arm and though 'damn girl, what's up with the BO?' and just figured she had hard night and sweat a lot, but I noticed that the butt doesn't smell bad at all. I'm not saying I stuck my nose in there. Anyway, as I was examining the butt of Shannon Doherty, I was sure like having my index finger in the side of my temple and focusing my eyes and being all scientific with almost sean connery like voice 'yeesh.. interesting.. this is because' blaa blaa blaa and I thought I was being real smart and doing new discoveries.

Butt examiner. Scientist. Pervert. Take your pick.
                      In da butt.

Comment

I'm not saying I stuck my nose in there.

too late, you've just said it.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                            I speak nothing of your scurrilous propaganda. I merely wish to know where you keep your sticky Stefu-folder.
                            Copenhagen Central Station, depository A-45, where it will remain until we finish work on the Stefu DVD.

Stefu, this sordid tomfoolery must be discontinued. Damn it, now I've begun to write like you, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                              Butt examiner. Scientist. Pervert. Take your pick.
                              I have.

Comment

Working...
                              X