Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laura Bush, Fox News, Freerepublic.com - all combined into a gigantic pile of WTF

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I certainly am offended.

I must now call you Fez at every available opportunity.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

See if I'll ever do your homework again!

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'd sooner turn gay than screw a Republican, and I'd sooner amputate my penis and throw it in a furnace than go anywhere near Ann Coulter.

Anyway, some people think that Hillary was hot, but they obviously don't know the truth - that she's really a man. I know, I've seen naked pictures on the internet, so it must be ture.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
            I'd sooner turn gay than screw a Republican,
            You do realize that a hell of a lot of Republican women have so much pent up rage that they are animals in bed. Besides, you just dropped your dating population from 51% of the population to 26%!

And yes, Ann Coulter and Hillary are bull ****s. They gotta be.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle

You do realize that a hell of a lot of Republican women have so much pent up rage that they are animals in bed. Besides, you just dropped your dating population from 51% of the population to 26%!
              They are animals, dogs to be precise. Give me hippychicks every day, at least they don't think fellatio is a sin.

And yes, Ann Coulter and Hillary are bull ****s. They gotta be.
              There's something wrong with both of them.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                They are animals, dogs to be precise. Give me hippychicks every day, at least they don't think fellatio is a sin.
                I will admit there are a lot of hogs that like to do the whole grass roots thing. Hippy chicks? I dunno, in my history they're usually to stoned to function in bed.

Comment

I'd sooner turn gay than screw a Republican

And I thought some others on this site were partisan . I bet even Sava would date a Republican woman. Politics deciding bed mates... what has this world come to .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Not that this thread started on any kind of high ground... but still... it dropped even lower fast enough.

Next time this happens to a thread... I'm just going to start restricting people. You all know who you are...
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                    X