Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finding fellow apolytoners on other forums while browsing the internet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DarkCloud: Something happened to the links? Huh?
    Two links seemed to be missing in your post... instead of links there was just the thing saying go here: "./"

The philosophy forum looks boring.
    If you don't appreciate philosophy or political discussion, then of course, yes- you'd probably be bored.

How'd you get banned from FFZ, DC? I used to go there quite frequently, but not as much since MtG turned it over to what's-his-name and it turned into a soccer site (or something like that).
    Well after MBloom took over, the site still remained spammy... and I spammed there- until Chris62 took over as OT moderator... and he permabanned me It seems there was a change of culture and I hadn't been paying attention
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Fortunately, you can't link me to anything especially risque without using Carnivore or Echelon.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Azazel
        yeah, counterglow... I guess I should visit it, someday.
        Sorry, you have to have a sense of humor to post there.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkCloud

If you don't appreciate philosophy or political discussion, then of course, yes- you'd probably be bored.
          No, it's just a little too contemporary for my tastes. Some people on there seem to know what they are talking about, which is rare for an internet philosophy forum.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Sorry, you have to have a sense of humor to post there.

That's why I stay away...
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• DC:

Chris62 perma-banned you? Heh. I notice he doesn't post at 'Poly much, if at all, anymore. I'd check out FFZ again, but I think my account was excised after a period of inactivity on my part.

Gatekeeper
              "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

• MichaeltheGreat brings up Apolyton, and "Kaktus Forum"????
                THERE IS A KAKTUS FORUM??????
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                  Sorry, you have to have a sense of humor to post there.
                  And be an elitist...
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• No, it's just a little too contemporary for my tastes. Some people on there seem to know what they are talking about, which is rare for an internet philosophy forum.
                    thanks for the compliment agathon
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkCloud

thanks for the compliment agathon
                      I mean it. I've seen some terrible forums, but that's about the best I've seen and has raised my bar.

If only there was more Platonic Metaphysics.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Evil Knevil everywhere, except at paradox, where I'm the "Hilarious Roman Emperor(HRE)".
                        Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Working...
                        X