Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bwahahah first Xmas over... BUT I HAVE ONE MORE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bwahahah first Xmas over... BUT I HAVE ONE MORE!!!

because my mom's side of the family is Serbian Orthodox (julian calender xmas is jan 7th)... I get TWO DAMN CHRISTMASES!

HAHAHA

I don't even believe in the ****wad jesus, but I still reap the rewards... w00t!

I got awesome presents and on January 7th, when everyone else is at work, complaining about how they won't be fulfilling their new year's resolutions, I'LL BE OPENING MORE PRESENTS

NYA NYA NYAH NYAH!@!@!^%#^&#@#$

russians and greeks can brag to, since they have the same deal

but you wASPy bastards only have one Xmas...

oh BTW, my family opens presents on Xmas eve, so even though is like 12:17 in the AM on the 25th, the first Xmas is over for me... for all intents and purposes that is.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Bragging about something millions already have
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
      Bragging about something millions already have
      but not the overwhelming majority of Americans... even the other serbs and greeks I know only celebrate Xmas once.

my family
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

materialist automaton. christmas is the enemy.
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by Uber KruX
          materialist automaton. christmas is the enemy.
          **** that... beer, TV, and PRESENTS make sava happy!

even if it is shalllow, I don't have a large enough attention span to give a ****... and if all else fails, there's always drugs, then suicide
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

santacide.
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

Sava you're one ****ed up dude

Just kidding have a good double Christmas ya lucky jackass. Although what I'd do is just buy for one regular Christmas, and give half of the gifts on Dec 25, and half of the gifts on Jan 7
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Sava you're one ****ed up dude
                just kidding? why, you are right.

compared to most of my friends, I don't think my family splits things up half and half... although I have wondered about that. Still, it's good because if I get tons of stuff all at once, I might get sick of it too fast. At least this way, I keep the whole "presents high" for a longer period of time.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Ah, excellent... more holidays which support big corporations .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                    Ah, excellent... more holidays which support big corporations .
                    yup... it's a balance with me though. even though I'm supporting a stalinist regime in china buy getting most of my ****, it keeps me entertained enough so that I don't give a ****

all things being equal, I'd rather have this **** NOT made by four year old kids in some slave sweat shop... but NINTENDO IS SO FUN!!@!

the best I can do is try to not support evil corporations... they infected every aspect of our society that it is impossible not to support them. What, am I supposed to become some Amish bunghole (no offense to Amish)... or be some Vegan because I hate the slaughter of animals/? **** that... steak is good, burgers are good, nintendo is good... I'll do what I can, but I'm not going to live like some ****ing hermit. I'd probably become a unabomber or something. At least this **** keeps me sane.

somewhat...
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

it keeps me entertained enough so that I don't give a ****

I'd rather have this **** NOT made by four year old kids in some slave sweat shop... but NINTENDO IS SO FUN!!@

Actually I think Nintendo (and most computer/console parts) are done by more skilled people. Kids could **** things up.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Actually I think Nintendo (and most computer/console parts) are done by more skilled people. Kids could **** things up.
                        kids are smart...

Liam Neeson from Schindlers' list on child labor

"How else am I supposed to grease the inside of tank shell casings?"
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Your Nintendo has tank shell casings?

Comment

yours doesnt? sheesh, it was only an extra $3.95

Comment

I don't have a Nintendo .

Comment

Working...
                              X